Forum member/legislative district correlation

45superman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bob Russell

Sen. Crotty

Rep. Riley

I am a personal friend to Sen. Al Riley for years now. We met when our sons were in Cub Scouts. Unfortunately he is "pro gun control" to use his words. That being said he does read what I have given to him and I do not doubt his integrity. I do however wonder about the company he keeps. He does claim to be pro civil rights but I have not been able to talk about the discrepancy yet.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob

• 7 months later...

BTT.

This table hasn't been updated for quite a long time, and we've had a lot of recent additions. It can be very useful to know who lives in which legislators' districts, so we can target legislators with lobbying and inquiries from their own constituents, which tends to get more attention.

So--anyone who isn't on the chart, it would be appreciated if you could post the information (all I really need is your representative district--senate district depends on that).

And I am just NOW seeing this!? This is a fantastic idea. Organization means power.

GarandFan:

21 Molaro

11 Viverito

This thread was pretty deeply buried by the time you came along. You're in now. Thanks for participating.

And it will never be buried again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...