Rep. Anne Stava-Murray, D-Naperville

kevinmcc

Rep. Anne Stava-Murray, D-Naperville, confirmed via Facebook she will be voting 'No' for Madigan as Speaker.Hoping more will do the same.https://www.illinoispolicy.org/incoming-illinois-house-democrat-calls-for-no-vote-on-madigan-for-speaker/

Well, she won't last long. The last guy that wouldn't vote for Madigan lost his re-election cause King Madigan dropped a **** ton of money in the opponents campaign.

Rep. Anne Stava-Murray, D-Naperville, confirmed via Facebook she will be voting 'No' for Madigan as Speaker.Hoping more will do the same.https://www.illinoispolicy.org/incoming-illinois-house-democrat-calls-for-no-vote-on-madigan-for-speaker/

She defeated David Olson a Republican. Olson voted with the Madigan anti-gun zealots on several bills hoping to win Democrat votes. Obviuously he was wrong. Olson threw 131,000+ DuPage County FOID card owners under the bus.

She can cast a symbolic vote against Madigan for speaker but I wil reserve judgement until I see how she votes on 2A bills

She can cast a symbolic vote against Madigan for speaker but I wil reserve judgement until I see how she votes on 2A bills

I am with you on that point. In my district the idiot running again the Republican incumbent couldn't decide if he would or would not vote against Madigan.

I thought to myself grow a pair and say you will vote no, maybe you would have a chance. Well, like I expected he lost.

I am not voting for anyone that supports Madigan as speaker, enough is enough...

Yea, I just read this story a day or two ago as well.

As a new member, it's good that she says she'll hold her word, but ultimately, she'll be crushed under the Madagin machine. His hand is in practically every democratic race, especially in the Chicago metro area. heck, he donated around $1.25 million to buy the vote in my district (49th district) and win what has been predominately a Republican district.

I hope Ms. Stava-Murray sticks to her word and she can sway others...but I'll eat my hat if that happens.

Archived