Boating and CCP

burgersb

Welcome to the forum. If you took the course and have a CCL please review the FCCA as it is not one of the 23 locations listed. Please review section 65 prohibited locations.

I was wondering if I can carry on my fishing boat ?

I don't see anything that would prevent it. Just make sure you're not boating on Army Corps of Engineers property (as a few large lakes are). I've carried legally on boats in Florida and Wisconsin...

I thought the Corps recently relaxed carry rules on property, not buildings or facilities. Prohibited locations must be posted.

I don't see anything that would prevent it. Just make sure you're not boating on Army Corps of Engineers property (as a few large lakes are). I've carried legally on boats in Florida and Wisconsin...

I thought the Corps recently relaxed carry rules on property, not buildings or facilities. Prohibited locations must be posted.

LOL Floating Buoys with No Beretta Signs maybe?

They are looking into relaxing the rules. That is currently in mediation, last I heard. I don't think there has been a final rule change yet. But I am hopeful for the near future.

Archived