Further proof CBS has a decided liberal bias

Joebillybob

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/madam-secretary-cbs-110946.html

The politico says it spotlights DC diplomacy, however I find the timing of this to be incredibly ironic given the soft treatment Hillary Rodham Clinton receives by the press. White House aspirations are her goals and CBS is helping her cause with this series.

Again, others (tompo) will cry out no bias in the media however those of us who open our minds will see the truth.

CBS "60 Minutes" a few years ago advertised an interview with a Dem politician (might have been Hillary, might have been BO, I don't remember.) Anyway, I got sucked in to watching it because I thought given "60 Minutes" reputation there'd be hard questions asked and answered. Should be interesting. Silly me.

The entire chuckle-fest consisted of Steve Kroft lobbing up softball questions and the two of them grinning and yuckiing it up while the pol knocked each one out of the park. Swing and a hit, ha ha ha. Swing and a hit, hee hee hee. Like watching batting practice. The whole charade was nothing more than a political commercial staged in the name of what used to be a respected news show. Kroft should have been embarassed, and the "60 Minutes" producers fired.

I don't watch "60 Minutes" anymore.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/madam-secretary-cbs-110946.html

The politico says it spotlights DC diplomacy, however I find the timing of this to be incredibly ironic given the soft treatment Hillary Rodham Clinton receives by the press. White House aspirations are her goals and CBS is helping her cause with this series.

Again, others (tompo) will cry out no bias in the media however those of us who open our minds will see the truth.

There's plenty of bias in the media. All one needs to do is watch FOX news to see that. Networks produce TV shows that will be watched--and generate revenue, regardless of the party.

I do watch other than Fox news just for comparison usually MSNBC and my wife likes CBS so I am exposed to that also. I am truly amazed at the differences between Fox and MSNBC. Fox will usually have two or more guests when discussing some subject and they will have opposing views. MSNBC can have ten guests to speak about something and every one of them argues the same side. I can't remember when they had a dissenting view during a program. And has anyone taken Rev. Al seriously in the last 20 years. Please!!! Jim.

I do watch other than Fox news just for comparison usually MSNBC and my wife likes CBS so I am exposed to that also. I am truly amazed at the differences between Fox and MSNBC. Fox will usually have two or more guests when discussing some subject and they will have opposing views. MSNBC can have ten guests to speak about something and every one of them argues the same side. I can't remember when they had a dissenting view during a program. And has anyone taken Rev. Al seriously in the last 20 years. Please!!! Jim.

Yep. CNN, CBS, ABC, PBS, etc.. speak nothing but democrat talking points and obvious bias. When's the last time a major network had anything really good to say about a Republican candidate? vs. how many times they portray a left-winger dem in a positive light?

I recently upgraded my Dish pkg so I could get BBC America (I'm a Whovian...) and just today noticed the upgrade included Al Jazeera America.

I realize it's world news but I caught the tale end of a program and was fairly impressed with the impartiality that I saw. Of course, one viewing isn't much of a test but I'll tune in again.

Archived