Wait time for CCL at this point?

• Please log in to reply
4354 replies to this topic

#4351 Bask529

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Hey all,

I'm new here.  I applied on 3/24/19 without prints and have been waiting ever since.  Saw that number posted above and gave it a call.  Guy on the line just took my name, call back number and birthdate and said he would send it "upstairs" and I'd get a call back in a few weeks and to make sure to pick up the call because they "only call once" as he said.  Anyway, hoping the best here.

#4352 mck024

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:21 PM

Hey all,

I'm new here.  I applied on 3/24/19 without prints and have been waiting ever since.  Saw that number posted above and gave it a call.  Guy on the line just took my name, call back number and birthdate and said he would send it "upstairs" and I'd get a call back in a few weeks and to make sure to pick up the call because they "only call once" as he said.  Anyway, hoping the best here.

"We'll call you back in a few weeks.  Make sure you're listening for the phone on that day."  lol

My guess is you'll go active around 8/10.  Read the various threads on wait time.  Mine was 134 days.

#4353 Bird/eagle

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

So got the letter 7/16/19 LE objection

#4354 MUSTBF8

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

Applied with prints on 3/24/19
Changed from submitted to qc_verified on the inspect element trick on 7/3
I called Friday and got the same from the kind gentleman on the phone, when he said they are 10 weeks behind.
Hoping for a change by the end of the week.

#4355 ShaanDon

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

I was Denied 2 days ago for no apparent reason. 95/90 days into it my status changed from Under Review to Denied... Never Under Board Review or anything. I had no LE objection or anything on my BG. I talk to a Rep at the ISP and she stated she never seen anything like this before and she was going to forward it to her Supervisor... I don’t know what else to do.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users