Illinois 3hr Renewal Certification & New Forms

John Q Public

The normal certificate is new as well, and must be used starting in July

Ya, that could be interesting for those who put off sending their stuff in. I know that many don't get around to it right away.

I think they mean for classes going forward. If somebody just finished a class over the weekend, they will still have the old certificate. Some might take up to a year to apply, they may be saving money, or waiting because they are moving to a new address, etc.

The normal certificate is new as well, and must be used starting in July

Ya, that could be interesting for those who put off sending their stuff in. I know that many don't get around to it right away.

I think they mean for classes going forward. If somebody just finished a class over the weekend, they will still have the old certificate. Some might take up to a year to apply, they may be saving money, or waiting because they are moving to a new address, etc.

Ya i agree but the ISP can be less than accomidating sometimes. As long as the date is. Before July xx then they should be good, but that doesnt mean tbey will be...

As far as the renewal goes, are they going to force us to wait 90 days or do fingerprints to get them back in 30 days again?

If fingerprints were submitted originally, they do not have to be resubmitted.

Sweet! Thanks Molly!

I didn't want to have to pay for prints again.

Hopefully these training outfits are able to start up these classes soon so that I can get the training done and submit my renewal before the rush.

I

As far as the renewal goes, are they going to force us to wait 90 days or do fingerprints to get them back in 30 days again?

If fingerprints were submitted originally, they do not have to be resubmitted.

Sweet! Thanks Molly!

I didn't want to have to pay for prints again.

Hopefully these training outfits are able to start up these classes soon so that I can get the training done and submit my renewal before the rush.

This isn't the place to advertise, but I have mine up and running. I'm in Rockford, anything more, please take it to PM.

I didn't do prints first time around, and don't want to do them upon renewal. In my opinion, prints are for cataloging criminals and people with top secret security clearances. I am neither. I'd sure think that getting the class and certificate done six months early should make a renewal license come in way before March 2019.

I didn't do prints first time around, and don't want to do them upon renewal. In my opinion, prints are for cataloging criminals and people with top secret security clearances. I am neither. I'd sure think that getting the class and certificate done six months early should make a renewal license come in way before March 2019.

This only applies to instructors. We have to have ours done to become and instructor.

• 2 weeks later...

Two questions please:

1. When can instructors start using the new forms,specifically the completion certificate? I see they’re mandatory on 1 July, but can they be used now?

2. There have been questions about instructor renewal. Are we talking about renewal of an instructor’s FCCL, or renewal of the instructor’s CCT number/license?

Thanks in advance

Bushy

Archived