IGOLD Fliers - Please Print and Post Everywhere!

Molly B.

For you experienced IGOLD'ers, here is what you've been waiting for - IGOLD fliers!!

For those of you new to IGOLD,please print some fliers on golden rod colored paper and post all over your

area. Post them anywhere and everywhere = beauty shops, barber shops, stores, churches, gun clubs, shooting

ranges, community bulletin boards, give/send to all the community service groups in your area. Please take

copies to your local newspaper and radio stations!

Please report where you have posted fliers so we will know what areas have been covered.

Bloomington-Normal flyer.pdf

Champaign-Danville-Decaturl flyer.pdf

Chester-Red Bud-Waterloo flyer.pdf

Dundee-Aurora flyer.pdf

Effingham-Vandalia-Litchfield flyer.pdf

Evergreen Park - Matteson flyer.pdf

Fox Lake flyer.pdf

Hodgkins.pdf contact info added

Joliet - Chenoa flyer.pdf contact info added

Lombard flyer.pdf contact info added

Marion flyer.pdf contact info added

Mt.Vernon-Fairview Hts. flyer.pdf contact info added

Moline-Galesburg-Peoria flyer.pdf contact info added

Rockford-Mendota flyer.pdf contact info added

Rosemont flyer.pdf contact info added

Zion-Grayslake-Mundelein flyer.pdf

Every bus listed here is reserved seating only, whether or not the bus scheduling is done through ISRA or some other organization. Avoid disappointment, make a reservation.

Edited to add: Zion-Grayslake-Mundelein bus, Evergreen Park-Matteson, bus and Champaign-Danville-Decatur buses!!!

Edited to add: Chester-Red Bud - Waterloo

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the fliers don't have instructions on how to reserve a seat. What happens if more people show up than can fit on a bus?

Oh, dear. Advance registration is required. I have fixed the following fliers:

Hodgkins, Joliet, Lombard, Marion, Mt.Vernon, Moline, Rockford, and Rosemont.

Would you mind if I edit the Effingham/Van/LIT fliers to indicate who sponsored that bus?? I can only do it on the fliers I print, not the master copy in this thread.

Tim

Would you mind if I edit the Effingham/Van/LIT fliers to indicate who sponsored that bus?? I can only do it on the fliers I print, not the master copy in this thread.

Tim

B-b-b-but, it WAS on there! I saw it on there!!! Who's the smarty pants been messin' with my fliers????

Done!

Thanks ma'am. I checked the copies that I had saved to file and it wasn't on there. Credit to ISRA, CCRA, etc for IGOLD, but not a bus credit. I'll print off some new ones to take out to the sponsor's place Monday!!

I can't understand why you would make a simple mistake like this!! All tucked away down there in God's country with nothing to do but shoot coyotes and go to the range three days a week!!

Hang in there, March 8 is coming!!!

Tim

Thanks ma'am. I checked the copies that I had saved to file and it wasn't on there. Credit to ISRA, CCRA, etc for IGOLD, but not a bus credit. I'll print off some new ones to take out to the sponsor's place Monday!!

I can't understand why you would make a simple mistake like this!! All tucked away down there in God's country with nothing to do but shoot coyotes and go to the range three days a week!!

Hang in there, March 8 is coming!!!

Tim

Way too many things going on in my head! I should not does these when tired, but I don't know when that would be!! :frantics:

Are there any plans for a bus from the Kankakee area?

Back to the Top.

BWB, I don't see any bus from Kankakee. If you can get enough folks together, see if you can get a local gun shop to sponsor one for you!!

Keep printing and putting these up gals and guys!!

Tim

Archived