IllinoisCarry No Guns No Money cards

cjurczak

The No Guns No Money card design has been finalized along with other concealed carry support materials. Visit defend Illinois [dot] com to purchase yours today.

post-6803-0-59318500-1370711350_thumb.png post-6803-0-52339200-1388806970_thumb.png post-6803-0-17080100-1395719762_thumb.png

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact me via the Contact form on defend Illinois [dot] com.

Concealed carry is closer everyday, except in numerous gun free zones. Private business owners have a protected right to refuse our concealed weapons into their establishments. Many organizations have printed informational cards to present to such business owners.

I have seen dozens of designs, and none of which impressed me much. The message is solid, but presentation is lackluster. I feel many of these are discarded without a thought, I want to change this.

I have enlisted the help of a graphic artist to design a more professional design to fit this purpose. While many cards will be tossed regardless, I hope a more professional design may get a second look and deliver the message with seriousness.

I am looking to gauge any interest in these cards, and gather feedback about the design and content within. I have included the first draft of one design I have commissioned. I have another design in the works, that is a little more light heated with a similar message.

Unfortunately, graphic design is not free, nor is professionally printing, double sided, full color, spot UV business cards. I plan to make the investment for personal use, but if enough support surfaces I will order a higher quantity of cards to distribute (at a small fee).

If the community speaks up, we can make a statement to misinformed private business here in Illinois.

Text on cards is as follows:
Front: I saw your sign, and had to leave your business. Turn over to learn why you should remove your sign.

Back: Your sign turns away law abiding citizens. Your sign is bad for your business. Your sign does NOT deter criminals. State law requires that: I am NOT a felon, I am fingerprinted and background checked, I am certified in firearm use, and applicable laws. Change your mind? Call me and I'll return.

post-6803-0-62990400-1369807796_thumb.png

Edited by cjurczak

Here are a couple that you can print yourself using Avery Template 8371. One for those you like and one for those you don't like. When printing the two sided card, it works better to do each side individually, do not set for two-sided automatically, and set to "No Scaling".

No Guns No Money.doc]

ThanksForYourBusiness.doc

post-2966-0-44222200-1370224982_thumb.jpg

post-2966-0-61150900-1370225345_thumb.jpg

Edited by capnbill

• 1 month later...

I heard back from Creative Designs in Somonauk.

The Molly B approved design, with the front being glossy and the back flat.

500 @ $50.00

1000 @ $75.00

2500 @ $100.00

5000 @ $125.00

Obviously, the more we get the better the deal.

They are in my area so I will be ordering them tomorrow. I would also be willing to order an extra 500 to give out free to someone who might not be able to afford them. I am in the Dekalb/Rockford/Roscoe area if someone wants some. I will probably order 5000 @ 125.00 and will offer them free in 100 card packets. PM me if someone wants any. Hopefully a few others are willing to donate this kind of stuff. We have a long road ahead and we might have won a huge victory yesterday but the war will continue next legislative session. The more we get the word out the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will also be handing them out at my office. I have several customers that support 2A and they will love seeing these. Thank you for allowing us to use Illinois Carry on these. I would have been lost without this website and hopefully it helps promote the site too.

• 4 weeks later...

post-6803-0-59318500-1370711350_thumb.png

I will be placing an order for more cards on Monday. If you are interested please let me know via PM. The first batch turned out pretty good and everyone seems happy. A PM before Monday evening, will make sure I have enough for everyone who is interested. Payment will be due upon shipping. Thanks everyone!

Edited by cjurczak

• 3 weeks later...

My second printing of No Guns/No Money cards have arrived. Those of you who messaged me should have been notified via PM or E-mail.

Since the second run was smaller, I ordered extras to keep costs down. If anyone else is interested I do have some left for sale. I will probably not do another run until after Thanksgiving due to my busy schedule.

If you are interested speak up and send me a private message!

All No Guns/No Money cards are spoken for at the moment... Pending payment for some...I have had several last minute inquires asking for more cards...If I can get interest in another 1000 to 1500 cards I can order them and have them by the end of next week...PM me if interested...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Tomorrow I'm taking delivery of the latest batch of No Guns/No Money cards. There are a about 1250 cards that are not yet spoken for by other members. I'm thinking I should have ordered more. The Illinois Carry forum is responding more than I ever expected.

If you are interested please let me know.

100 cards $18/shipped

250 cards $30/shipped

500 cards $47/shipped

If you want fewer cards contact me for a price. Prices are approximate but will not exceed those prices.

Tomorrow I'm taking delivery of the latest batch of No Guns/No Money cards. There are a about 1250 cards that are not yet spoken for by other members. I'm thinking I should have ordered more. The Illinois Carry forum is responding more than I ever expected.

If you are interested please let me know.

100 cards $18/shipped

250 cards $30/shipped

500 cards $47/shipped

If you want fewer cards contact me for a price. Prices are approximate but will not exceed those prices.

Received the cards. They are excellent quality. Already have other folks interested in getting some. Am carrying them in the wallet with a stash in the car and on the bike so I'll always have a few handy. Good job.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

I received my card order from cjurczak yesterday as well. They're great looking cards and I'm looking forward to handing them out. I even split a portion of my order into several smaller stacks and passed them along to friends and coworkers. My thinking is that more cards in circulation means they'll make a larger impression on Illinois businesses!

Hats off to cjurczak for coordinating all of this! Thank you, sir!

Just got my cards in the mail today. THANK YOU!! They look great and very professional. These are going to make for a very respectable way to get our point across to the uneducated business owners out there. Can only hope that a few of them get the point.

Thanks again for helping a fellow 2A supporter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to everyone who purchased cards...I hope they serve there purpose and help start the conversation to change the opinions of any anti gun business owners...I do have a small quantity of cards remaining but do not plan to make another run any time soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any further interest in revising my design to include illinoiscarry.com/**** link and changing the verbiage to better match the other card, or just move forward with the existing design? Also, I have been quoted better prices for cards, doubled sided, full color, gloss or spot UV.

I think the graphics and imagery is darn good. I also agree that the "phone me" line is the thing to change. A link to the illinoiscarry.com/business page would be a great way to go as an option.

Is there any further interest in revising my design to include illinoiscarry.com/**** link and changing the verbiage to better match the other card, or just move forward with the existing design? Also, I have been quoted better prices for cards, doubled sided, full color, gloss or spot UV.

I think the graphics and imagery is darn good. I also agree that the "phone me" line is the thing to change. A link to the illinoiscarry.com/business page would be a great way to go as an option.

The designwas finalized layer in the thread and cars have been through three printings so far. It seems the demand has been filled for now. I suspect once permits begin to be issued more people will be wanting the cards again.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone who has purchased the No Guns/No Money cards in preparation for concealed carry in Illinois. The push back to our court approved right to carry and protect ourselves has been minor to outright tyrannical depending where you are in the state.

Most of us know of many of the large national chains that exercise their right to suppress our right to self defense within their business, not to mention Starbucks being in the news on their new stance on guns in their stores. I have notice many gas stations, restaurants, and office buildings posting No Guns signs. I have also read about a strip mall owner updating lease agreements with tenants requiring placement of No Weapons signage at their place of business.

We must fight back, with our "common sense" words, and our wallets. As Uncle Harley has suggested, take your business to the competition who supports your right to carry. Return to the offending business with your No Guns/No Money card attached to receipt from the competition. Prove your willingness to take a stance on the No Guns signs we see.

I have been approached by several members about purchasing No Guns/No Money cards in the last week or so. After selling through my personal stash left over from the last printing, is there more interest in another run of cards? If you want your own No Guns/No Money cards now is your chance. If enough people PM me interested in more cards, I will contact the printer for another print run.

Existing pricing is as follows:

100 cards - $18/shipped

250 cards - $30/shipped

500 cards - $47/shipped

Also remember these cards are not cheap (ie:Vistaprint) budget business cards. My goal was to maintain a very professional appearance to the business owner. They are printed in full color with waterless inks, with 15 pt. card stock, and full UV (gloss) coating on both sides.

FFL holders/Illinois CCW Trainers: I was approached by a business owner about getting some of the No Guns/No Money cards to hand out to his customers. This particular guy is bundling various number of cards with handguns, concealed carry holsters, self-defense ammo, and trainees. The card was customized to reflect his business name, and a URL on his website explaining why business owners should allow law abiding citizens to carry in their stores. If this is of interest to you, please contact me for further information.

Edited by cjurczak