Woman forced to give up guns

CGT

Wow! They even needed to confiscate her gun CLEANING OIL after the ALLEGED threat that nobody heard. Police looking for something to do or what!? I hope she can retire early off her civil suit. State of NJ should pay big for this. Totally uncalled for.

Now every gun owner in NJ has to be afraid to protest the DOUBLING of their property taxes so they won't be harassed by law enforcement. That's the message I guess.

That is messed, hopefully this gets national attention...BTW I mentioned in another post these progressives are going to create the very people they wine about being so scared of.

Just look at the reactions of ordinary citizens to New York's new gun law. Won't take much more tyranny to set that state ablaze!

...."the officers asking if they could bring her in for questioning ...."

Ummm, how about answering "no"?

Saw a chart titled something like "People who go to jail." About 95% of the part of the circle representing the people who go to jail was labeled "People who talk to the police." Conversely, only 5% of the people who went to jail were people who didn't talk to the police.

The ball & chain watches a lot of stupid TV shows, primarily Castle, Criminal Minds, and The Glades, and all the suspects are in the interrogation rooms, some of them multiple times, all running their mouths. I'm yelling at the TV, "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO THEM?!?"

Ruby Ridge? Should I look it up?

While I know you MUST be kidding some of our lurkers may be unfamiliar with the incident.

Ruby Ridge was basically caused by an overzealous ATF operation. Instead of just arresting someone while out on the town, or going to work(for allegedly selling a sawed off shotgun) they try to SWAT style raid his rural property. Moreover he was only raided once he refused to co-operate in an investigation against a white supremist group with witch he had no affiliation.

In the end a teenage boy, an innocent woman(who was holding a baby) and an ATF agent died.

Randy Weaver, the original target of the "raid" was acquitted of almost all charges against him. This case is the poster child along with the Waco Texas incident for overzealous. ultra-militarized law enforcement.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Ruby_Ridge

I know Waco, not RR though. I was 11 when it happened.

I was 6 but I remember the TV coverage, moreso over the trial.

The unnecessary extreme use of force and weak probable cause make it an even more glaring example of what happens when law enforcement especially federal law enforcement is let totally off the leash moreso even than Waco.

Maybe the ACLU will pick this pne up eh?

Dreamer. LOL

Not to derail the thread but the FBI sniper who shot Randy Weavers wife through the window while she was holding her infant child was given a medal for his action. The snipers name was Lon Horouchi. (I might have the last name spelled incorrectly) Randy was awarded a multiple million dollar settlement over the events at Ruby Ridge.

Archived