Potential Biden Running Mates to Take Part in Gun Control Panel

mauserme

Will any of these panelists speak from a pro-gun point of view, or are they all antis?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/494544-potential-biden-running-mates-to-take-part-in-gun-control-panel

Potential Biden running mates to take part in gun control panel

BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 04/24/20 02:40 PM EDT

A number of potential running mates for former Vice President Joe Biden will take part in a virtual panel series about combatting gun violence amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, according to a release exclusively obtained by The Hill.

The series, titled "Demanding Women," will be hosted by Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action later this month and next month.
Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) will take part in the series on April 28, while Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) will join on May 4. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) will appear in the series on May 7, and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) will join on May 18.

(more at link)

From Abrams old campaign website:

“Every Georgian deserves to feel safe—at home, at work, and in the classroom. It is beyond time for sensible gun policies that enable responsible ownership but also keep firearms away from people who would use them to harm us or themselves. Stacey Abrams is committed to working collaboratively with law enforcement, community partners, the legislature, and every level of our criminal justice system to protect our communities.

As Governor, Stacey will:

Fight for common-sense gun reforms including universal background checks, repeal of campus carry, and extreme-risk protection orders

Support protections and services for victims of domestic violence

Invest in mental health services

Support community and hospital programs to stop the cycle of gun violence

Stacey’s Record:

Opposed legislation which required that guns confiscated in crimes be returned to the street

Opposed campus carry

Received only Ds and Fs from the National Rifle Association

Endorsed by Moms Demand Action and Giffords: Courage to Fight Gun Violence “

https://staceyabrams.com/vision/gun-safety/

Seeing as the calls, from that side of the house, are beginning to come in for Gropin’ Joe to step aside the question might more correctly be who is the DNC gonna bring in to shoulder Bernie aside? Or are they gonna have to bite the big one and go with the Bern?

Bernie has already voluntarily withdrawn. That doesn't preclude him re-entering, but if he thought he'd ever re-enter, I expect that he would never have withdrawn in the first place.

I thought he only suspended his campaign.

He was initially going to keep his campaign staff around until November, but then he fired them, anyway. He has refused to surrender his convention delegates, however.

You never know or can predict what these dum0craps will do in their undiluted hatred for all things Trump.

Theyve backed themselves into a corner. Biden has so many issues I dont even know where to start. The Bernie Bros hate Biden and are actively working against him (more so than they are even Trump). Bernie would be the proper candidate (as he has the support and the energy of his base), but the DNC would never allow it because hes too far left for the establishment. No one is really excited for Biden, so who knows what will happen at the convention, which then brings up the thought that if they replace Biden with someone else (especially someone who wasnt in the primaries), then the voting didnt matter and that opens a whole new can of worms.

And for a good time, check out lefty twitter going after Biden

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23DropOutBiden&src=typeahead_click

The establishment DNC goons are now calling progressives that are against Biden -Russian bots- LOFL

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/25/dropoutbiden-trends-fueled-by-progressives-and-metoo-supporters/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• 2 weeks later...

This is a political circus, where the ringleader is billionaire Bloomberg. You have to kiss his ring to get his support (and cash). His cash comes with strings attached, and an agenda that you MUST follow. It's pay to play. or play for pay. This is what's wrong with politics in the US.

When both parties engage in stifling voices that they don't like, its time for something to change, and change drastically.

• 2 weeks later...

I see no reason to mock a veteran's combat injuries.

When I was in the med battalion is Viet Nam, we never asked any of the wounded about their politics.

On another thread some were offended that healthcare workers were compared, as heroes, to veterans. That included non-combat veterans.

Mock the woman's political views. She is screwed up there.

For her combat experience, she deserves respect.

I see no reason to mock a veteran's combat injuries.

When I was in the med battalion is Viet Nam, we never asked any of the wounded about their politics.

On another thread some were offended that healthcare workers were compared, as heroes, to veterans. That included non-combat veterans.

Mock the woman's political views. She is screwed up there.

For her combat experience, she deserves respect.

I wont mock her because of the helicopter crash but when she got a taste of power and was in a position to protect other wounded veterans, her morals went right out the window. Hines VA a mess? Not her problem. Gets elected to the Senate and veterans are dying in a VA nursing home? Not her problem. She's beyond a hypocrite, her actions are repulsive. She learned politics fast from DICK Durbin. Injured or not, she's a disgrace.

You are addressing job performance and politics. Have at it. :D

Archived