How long does the Appeal Process take for FOID?

I was just curious a while a go (1.5 months ago) I posted about what I needed to send to the ISP for foid card appeal. I sent in both the mental assessment for >5 years ago and the appeal and liability and investigation forms. I called the ISP and they said it was "under review". I went to log in and check my application that is under review and it doesn't reflect it when I logiin only shows denied?

My onlu other question is how long do they review it. Is it one of those things you have to be patient with and sit this one out.

Just curious

It will be around five months for me waiting by the time the end of this month ends. This is ridiculous!! I'm also waiting on the letter for clemency I'm sure it will even take longer.

Anywhere from 6 months to a year is the average. My appeal was exactly 180 days and a friend's appeal took just under 10 months. Our appeal was exactly the same. Same case and same evidence submitted yet a big difference in the amount of time it took. The only thing different was they were submitted at different times.