Democrat Candidate for Congress Being Investigated by ATF!

soylentgreen

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/virginia-karen-mallard-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school/

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. This woman created an unapproved SBR and was dumb enough to make a video of it and post it online. I don't care if you were making a "protest" or a political point. You broke the law, lady...a law that, no doubt, left-wing liberals created and support. You're not allowed to break a law to make points.

This woman should be locked up.

I love cases like these, it takes away the Dem's stupid "Common Sense Gun Law" mantra. Not so common sense afterall, just a patchwork of ever changing city, county, state, and federal laws designed to make the entire lifecycle of gun ownership a felony. From purchasing, modifying, repairing, selling, and as Karen Mallard found out destruction and disposal.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

So her husband buys the rifle, against her wishes. Then she cuts the barrel in half to make sure no one else can use it, and turns it over to the police. Did she post a video of herself destroying and turning in the receiver as well? No.

I smell a fake. I bet her husband kept the lower and just slapped another upper on it.

If its his, he needs to turn in his card.

mndeGzy.jpg

Happens all the time. Men buy AR's and other guns and their liberal wives take them away in the most PR virtue signalling emascualting way possible. Moral of the story, don't date or marry a liberal.

Same thing happened to Astronaut (and Gabby Gifford's husband) Mark Kelly

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bullet-point/

According to the gun store salesman he bought the more expensive then new used model because it had a bunch of aftermarket stuff he wanted.

And real life Jeff Spicoli (Sean Penn) had to get rid of his guns when he got with Charlize Theron.

http://m.eonline.com/news/498251/charlize-theron-convinces-new-boyfriend-sean-penn-to-get-rid-of-his-guns-anderson-cooper-buys-sculpture-of-weapons-for-1-4-million

It's very metaphysical that they all choose to cut the barrels instead of cutting the lower receiver, which is the proper legal way to dispose of an AR. So much gun control symbolism. Kinda like how kings and other rulers would make their closest most loyal servants eunuchs.

So her husband buys the rifle, against her wishes. Then she cuts the barrel in half to make sure no one else can use it, and turns it over to the police. Did she post a video of herself destroying and turning in the receiver as well? No.

I smell a fake. I bet her husband kept the lower and just slapped another upper on it.

If its his, he needs to turn in his card.

mndeGzy.jpg

The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is investigating Mallard after she posted a video Wednesday on Facebook of herself sawing off the barrel of ***her husbands *** rifle.

It was his rifle, but she wears the pants in that house.

Archived