HB1468 due for Governor decision?

InterestedBystander

On another gun forum members were blasting Rauner, focusing only on "Republican governor agrees with 3 day wait for long arms and banning bump stocks". I tried to give these people a more balanced view of what has just happened here in IL. I think Rauner was brilliant on this, and a friend of those that support gun rights.

Yep, In my post above I told of having to educate one of the many gun owners in Illinois who won't join anything, call Reps, file a slip, etc. They read the propaganda in the Slum Times and have no clue about the strategy being played out and think Rauner is caving in. we must continue to wake the zombies.

On another gun forum members were blasting Rauner, focusing only on "Republican governor agrees with 3 day wait for long arms and banning bump stocks". I tried to give these people a more balanced view of what has just happened here in IL. I think Rauner was brilliant on this, and a friend of those that support gun rights.

Yep, In my post above I told of having to educate one of the many gun owners in Illinois who won't join anything, call Reps, file a slip, etc. They read the propaganda in the Slum Times and have no clue about the strategy being played out and think Rauner is caving in. we must continue to wake the zombies.

Which one?

Which one?

Rugerforum. com, in the political sub forum.

Which one?

Page 7 then go down to the 17th post. on this subject / this forum.

I've been chatting a bit with Hawkins via email. I don't know if he will clarify the issue but the knee jerk red meaters in the comments section have no clue as to the nature of the battle or state demographics. I just cringe at ANYTHING that would lower conservative turnout or drive it to that madigan sock puppet that's in the race as a spoiler.

This is like the never Trumper deal only with Pritzker as the potential winner instead of Hillary. With not much of a way back if Pritzker get in office.

I jumped in the comments on the AWR article about "5 GOP Governors Who Sold Us Out" or whatever and provided some push back and linked back here for the curious.

I can't see your post there. I wonder if it's been censored. I'm way behind on work but I'll go over to the daily caller website when caught up and suggest they contact Todd, Molly ISRA to set the record straight. I'm beginning to doubt AWR will revisit the issue now that he has committed to it. They might be happy to set the record straight at Breitbart's expense.

Reading the articles, they are a little ticked at Rauner for finding away out of the trick bag that they put him in.

And he did it in a great way, he pulled one of their tricks on them lol

See, sometimes you have to play dirty and not take the high road

This is something that have been trying to get people to understand since 9/11. "An eye for an eye" or "Do unto others" also come to mind. As long as "certain groups" treat their hostages in certain ways, they should expect similar treatment when they are the captive. It is when we take a "holier than thou" (aka the "high road") attitude that our opponents cut us off at the knees.

Reading the articles, they are a little ticked at Rauner for finding away out of the trick bag that they put him in.

And he did it in a great way, he pulled one of their tricks on them lolSee, sometimes you have to play dirty and not take the high road

This is something that have been trying to get people to understand since 9/11. "An eye for an eye" or "Do unto others" also come to mind. As long as "certain groups" treat their hostages in certain ways, they should expect similar treatment when they are the captive. It is when we take a "holier than thou" (aka the "high road") attitude that our opponents cut us off at the knees.

+1.

Speaking of which, I caught a local leftist politician (also a member of MDA) lying red handed. Going to be a shame right before the election this November when a former supporter bombs it all over social media (personal conversation screenshots ). Its not a big deal, but Im good at making it out to be. Never say youll be available in a time of need and lie about your whereabouts (especially when you post online where you are and its at a political function). Gotta love timestamps!

http://i.imgur.com/vjvhOft.jpg

Just read in the Tribune that Madigan is setting this up for a vote. It's going to committee soon.

As I guesstimated, Madigan expects this to be poison for Republicans. Many of the Democratic reps are already on record from when they banned the death penalty. Don't expect this to actually pass. It's just a case of them flinging the steaming pile of crap back and forth enough to get everyone dirty, Illinois politics on display.

Archived