Photo

Illinois General Assembly 6/1/2019

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 skinnyb82

• Members
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 01:16 PM

Soon, all they'll have left are those who pay no taxes due to low income or those who pay no or very little in taxes due to pension income. Next up, pension income. Yea, all you state retirees are gonna be teed up for a royal screwing. If there is a God then Pritzker will be at the helm when this ship finally sinks.

During the campaign, Pritzger suggested mandating a GPS in every car registered in Illinois, so that the state knows how much you drive in-state vs out-of-state. (So they see exactly where you drive - and when. Big Brother is watching you.) There was an option proposed to decline the GPS, but I can't recall what is was. (It wasn't just to assume the odometer difference was all in-state.) I do recall it was crazy expensive. Sorry, I don't feel like looking it up right now.
He can go straight to heck if he tries to put a ******* GPS tracking device on anything that I own. United States v. Jones says law enforcement can't even place tracking devices on cars without a warrant so good luck justifying tracking cars for taxing purposes. And no I won't take the alternative because it's an illusion of choice. One method is illegal. I'll file a lawsuit. No, I'll just leave this hole in the ground. Another taxpayer waving "bye bye" because they can afford to lose taxpayers /sarcasm. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
NRA Member
SAF Member
C&R License Holder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users