Wikileaks and Hillary

DomG

Anyone care to guess what the big announcement from Julian Asange and Wikileaks about Queen Hillary will be? I honestly have no idea, but I truly believe that if there is 100% proof that she is a serial killer, the Anti-Christ, a traitor, etc., NONE of it will matter. The O administration will never prosecute and the blind liberals will vote for her regardless. Sad, but unfortunately I believe this is true. NOTHING will happen to her and her coronation is set for Jan 20, 2017. God, I hope I am wrong and have to come back here to own my error.

Anyone care to guess what the big announcement from Julian Asange and Wikileaks about Queen Hillary will be? I honestly have no idea, but I truly believe that if there is 100% proof that she is a serial killer, the Anti-Christ, a traitor, etc., NONE of it will matter. The O administration will never prosecute and the blind liberals will vote for her regardless. Sad, but unfortunately I believe this is true. NOTHING will happen to her and her coronation is set for Jan 20, 2017. God, I hope I am wrong and have to come back here to own my error.

The last I read, he canceled the much anticipated "October surprise" email dump.

He cancelled the one scheduled for today, looks like it has been rescheduled for tomorrow. Not gonna lie, for the first time in my life I am actually rooting for the hacker. I really hope he has something and that whatever it is, it is really enough to really hurt Killarys campaign, but not enough to make her drop out, we don't want the Dem's replacing her.

Yeah, I'll guess. Twice, actually.

1) Clinton Foundation donations for political manipulation, beyond what we already know about the paid access stuff.

Or,

2) Evidence of the intentional non-action during the Benghazi attack with the goal of seeing Ambassador Stevens dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was interesting her response to if she said couldn't we just use a drone to take him out.

I don't recall...

The difference between no and don't recall believes it's at least something you could believe you could have said, in her case we know that's just avoiding yes.

I'm sure if someone said to you I heard you said you like to cut up babies into pieces and fry them up in butter and onions your answer wouldn't be "I don't recall".

Some excerpts from her speeches:

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

“Even If It May Not Be 100 Percent True, If The Perception Is That Somehow The Game Is Rigged, That Should Be A Problem For All Of Us.”

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders"

I'm afraid too many Americans are idiots. I have a relative who said "I don't want the borders closed. I already pay enough for my lawncare. If only Americans were doing that work my cost would probably double." When I asked, "what about how much of your taxes are being used to educate, provide health care, food stamps, subsidized housing, etc. to illegals who entered the country, or what about terrorists easily infiltrating our nation through porous borders, and what about the disintegration of American culture by people who came here illegally and feel no loyalty to America and our Constitution?" I got the answer "well, I don't know about that stuff but the Mexicans I know seem like good people". America may be beyond hope at this point.

I'm afraid too many Americans are idiots. I have a relative who said "I don't want the borders closed. I already pay enough for my lawncare. If only Americans were doing that work my cost would probably double." When I asked, "what about how much of your taxes are being used to educate, provide health care, food stamps, subsidized housing, etc. to illegals who entered the country, or what about terrorists easily infiltrating our nation through porous borders, and what about the disintegration of American culture by people who came here illegally and feel no loyalty to America and our Constitution?" I got the answer "well, I don't know about that stuff but the Mexicans I know seem like good people". America may be beyond hope at this point.

Your relative has to pay taxes to support welfare for American workers whose jobs were taken but also to the cheap illegal workers whose low pay qualifies them for welfare.

I thought it was interesting her response to if she said couldn't we just use a drone to take him out.

I don't recall...

The difference between no and don't recall believes it's at least something you could believe you could have said, in her case we know that's just avoiding yes.

I'm sure if someone said to you I heard you said you like to cut up babies into pieces and fry them up in butter and onions your answer wouldn't be "I don't recall".

It is a infinitive answer / non committal . Used a lot a Liars/lawyers

A liar tried the "I dont recall that " with me once . Somehow quickly and abruptly he Recalled when someone jumped over his desk

OK, I saw this and don't understand.....

http://endingthefed.com/its-over-hillarys-isis-email-just-leaked-its-worse-than-anyone-could-have-imagined.html

Even though when Trump called Hillary the ‘founder’ of ISIS he was telling the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart over it.

Today the media is forced to eat their hats because the newest batch of leaked emails show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.

So what is the quote?

Big freaking deal. Did I miss something? Read the article and the quoted wikileaks article. The part about "The Quataris and Saudis will be put in a position to balncing policy..." seems to say the opposite of what the link writer is stating.

Now this is interesting

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

I'm afraid too many Americans are idiots.

I agree.

I think it's a matter of settled fact at this point.

We are after all, picking between the Hag and the Donald.

Yep.

In fact, if Rand Paul would've been the nominee, he was the one person that the Clinton campaign was afraid of going up against in the general because it wouldn't have even been a close race because he's viewed as being a different kind of republican. But in all of our infinite wisdom, we chose Trump.

Regardless, Trump is the candidate and I will support him even though I didn't vote for him in the primary. It just sucks that the American public was goaded into nominating Trump. One of the Wikileak email dumps showed that the Clinton campaign was pulling out all stops and trying to get either Trump, Cruz, or Carson nominated since those three stood the best shot at losing the general.

Trump has some redeeming qualities, but I'm not sure if they'll be enough. The fact that the media is blatantly ignoring all of the Wikileaks dumps that have been released over the last couple of days pretty much proves that our media is propaganda.

We're quickly arriving at the point where there is only one solution left to take back our government, and hopefully I'm wrong about that.

There's already enough evidence out there to show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary is corrupt and a criminal. If the people refuse to see it, they get what they deserve.

Democracy is a failed experiment. The people are willfully ignorant. They don't care about their freedom or their future. They only care about football on Sundays and the Kardashians.

So the current question in my mind is did something happen with Assange? Kerry visits London and then the Ecuador embassy shuts down Assange's internet access. Did Ecuador get some major promises from Kerry to disable Assange's internet? Will Ecuador going to turn Assange over to Interpol? Did the Brits shut down internet to the entire Ecuadorian embassy? Did ICANN reroute all traffic from the embassy to a filtered location? Did Assange really have something major that could take Hillary down?

Very strange happenings today and it sure makes the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign looking pretty guilty of some sort of coercion.

So the current question in my mind is did something happen with Assange? Kerry visits London and then the Ecuador embassy shuts down Assange's internet access. Did Ecuador get some major promises from Kerry to disable Assange's internet? Will Ecuador going to turn Assange over to Interpol? Did the Brits shut down internet to the entire Ecuadorian embassy? Did ICANN reroute all traffic from the embassy to a filtered location? Did Assange really have something major that could take Hillary down?

Very strange happenings today and it sure makes the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign looking pretty guilty of some sort of coercion.

A journalist who specializes in Internet freedom, who was involved in the Snowden Wikileaks situation, has reported, apparently coming from someone in Anonymous, that some sort of attempt against Julian Assange's life, either planned, attempted, or (hope not) succeeded, happened and is being kept quiet or cannot yet be verified.

Archived