Maryland Gun Owners are in Rebellion

quackersmacker

Smokehouse, what was the most important factor in advancing the Marxist agenda according to Alinski in "Rules For Radicals"?

Ridicule.

Bird76Mojo, agreed, and the further we're dragged from the designed Republic, the more dysfunctional the nation becomes.

This is why it is so horribly ironic that the far left swingers are casting out never ending accusations of fascism or Nazism when they themselves are pushing the core ideals of many of those parties. They've began corrupting core data to reflect these views.

Heck...google search the word "fascism" and see the first thing that pops up, a claim of fascism being "radical right wing".

This is why it is so horribly ironic that the far left swingers are casting out never ending accusations of fascism or Nazism when they themselves are pushing the core ideals of many of those parties. They've began corrupting core data to reflect these views.

Not ironic. Orwellian.

When they get control over the language, they get control over the political debate. That's why you never use their terminology.

They're not liberals, they're LWW's.

The Supreme Court really needs to address the 2nd sooner than later before this boils over and gets ugly.

With Roberts as the swing vote I wouldn't be so sure just yet. There is a reason why so many 2nd cases have been allowed to pass.

I would rather have Roberts as a possible swing vote than have to worry about Roberts and Kennedy, but even so I'm pretty confident the current Supreme Court has a 2nd friendly majority.

Archived