50 No Guns No Money Cards for $1

cjurczak

Things have been pretty quiet on the No Guns No Money front lately. So I decided to spice things up from now til the end of the year. To start things off I'm offering 50 NGNM cards for only $1. I want to make sure everyone who wants some can get them. I will be running this sale from now til October 31st.

Regular price is $7.50, so pickup some Criminal Protection Zone

flyers with the money your saving.

Thought about picking some up, and didn't? Here's your chance. Already got some? Surprise your buddy, and have them shipped right to his door. Stocking stuffer maybe?

There is a limit of one per address, and shipping not included in the price.

One other thing to note, several people have asked me about packaging options for cards and flyers

. I package your order in clear shrink wrap before packing for shipment. Don't want your 500 cards in one package, instead 10 packs of 50? One gun club ordered 1000 flyers

, but wanted them packaged 25 at a time for easy distribution. I can package them how ever you want. Because of the extra material and labor it's on a case by case basis. If you want your order packaged a specific way, contact me for details.

Last thing, I have 100% acrylic business card holders for your desk or counter marked down to $1.50. Also, a similar holder for flyers and a business card marked down to $3.00

. These are great for you guys who sit cards on your desk at work, or on the counter in your shop.

Luckily for me, bad for you but I still have a bunch from my first order. I say lucky for me because I have not come across vary many posted places.

That's good news for everyone, we are not all so lucky...

Good news is I've gotten a bunch of new orders, so we are getting the cards out there and into the hands of Illinois gun owners!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I still have some of all of the card types, but ordered more anyway. Thanks, CJ, and no hurry...

You've been a great customer, I'm staying up late packing up everyone's orders. My label market is giving me trouble so I am having to hand write some of the labels, what fun!

The orders keep coming in, I wasn't able to get everybody's order off to the post office today, but most are in the mail.

I ran out of CPZ flyers but more should be in on Monday, so if you saw the out of stock message for them that's why. I'm going to update the inventory for anyone who wants to place an order over the weekend.

I'm getting orders from cities and towns I've never heard of here in Illinois. It's good to know that there are good guys with guns everywhere you go.

Keep up the good work, and put the cards and flyers to use making Illinois better for all gun toting good guys...

I've got the remainder of the orders packed up and sitting on my desk. Confirmation emails will be going out soon, and I'll be dropping off about 23 orders to the post office in the morning. Packages should start hitting mailboxes early to mid week, if you receive your package please share your thoughts with others.

It's so important to stick together and get these materials into the hands of as many Illinois gun owners as we can. Also, a fresh shipment of CPZ flyers arrived on Saturday earlier than I had planned. So no orders will be held up waiting for those to arrive.

A quick word about the CPZ flyers, if you aren't familiar they are the same design that was created by the community here at Illinois Carry. There is a pinned thread if you want to see the whole progression. They are great, and have been quite popular, if you haven't seen them I recommend you check them out and keep a few in the car in case you need them.

post-6803-0-17080100-1395719762_thumb.png

I welcome any comments or feedback about the cards/flyers/website/process/etc. If you haven't visited defend Illinois [dot] com yet for your 50 No Guns No Money cards for a $1 yet, do so now!

Going to the post office again today to drop more orders in the mail. Thanks to everyone who's helping me get the word out there to Illinois gun owners and Illinois business owners. Making these cards available at this special price is my way of giving back to the community.

Packages from last week should have almost all hit mailboxes already. I hope to hear from everyone on the cards. I hope everyone is satisfied, and plans to put them to use. Please respond here in the thread and let everyone else know what you think. I know there are people still on the fence about these cards.

Let's make sure everyone who has or is thinking about getting their CCL has these cards on hand. If there's anything I can do to help, or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

does it really cost you $3.30 to ship 50 cards? I placed my order but it burns me when people charge more than actual shipping.

The website is setup to charge shipping cost based on the smallest package available. I ship upto 100 cards for $3.30, upto 400 for $5.80, etc.

That includes postage, envelope, packaging materials, shrink wrap, label, etc. I use 1st class mail, priority mail, flat rate boxes, and region rate boxes. Weight and destination may also be variables in the shipping cost.

As with most things the more you buy the more economical the shipping cost. (ie. I can ship 1000 cards for under $6 if I remember right. )

The $3.30 shipping for 50 cards can be broken down to:

USPS 4oz: $2.50

Padded envelope: $0.44

Packing material: $0.08

Total: $3.02

Additional ounces are $0.18/ea, hence the $3.30 shipping price for up to 100 cards.

I don't have the ability to calculate shipping costs on the fly for each individual order. I hope this explanation is satisfactory for why I charge what I charge for shipping.

Moving on... to make sure everyone else is able to move on...I want to make a special offer to the next 10 people who place an order (before the 31st).

Use discount code "100for1" when purchasing the 50 NoGuns No Money cards for $1 and get 50 Thank You cards included. So for $1+$3.30 you can have them shipped to your door.

I've got a few packages to take to the post office this morning, and the discount code "100for1" still has a few (3) uses left if anyone is interested. Get 50 No Guns No Money card and 50 Thank you cards for $1 when you use "100for1" at checkout at defend Illinois [dot] com.

I'm hoping to get something together for November, but my sponsor just fell through. Stay tuned I'm going to be working on something else in my down time.

Archived