Tapatalk for blackberry

Mr. Fife

Never gave it any thought, but what will happen when CCW passes? Will Illinois Carry be needed, will it cease to exist? There probably will always be something we aren't happy about in Illinois so I would guess it will survive.

We'll be fighting long after we get RTC. There will always be those seeking to maintain or add restrictions. It'd be nice if our training and gear forums were the primary focus though...

Never gave it any thought, but what will happen when CCW passes? Will Illinois Carry be needed, will it cease to exist? There probably will always be something we aren't happy about in Illinois so I would guess it will survive.

We'll be fighting long after we get RTC. There will always be those seeking to maintain or add restrictions. It'd be nice if our training and gear forums were the primary focus though...

I'll still be here, trying to eliminate all the "Criminal Protection Zones." At the very least, this is where everyone will come for information about getting their permits. We'll have to endure all the posts about How do I apply? / How long does it take to process my CCW? / Where can I get my fingerprints done? / What's the best CCW pistol? / Why don't we have Castle Doctrine in IL? / What's better, 9mm or 45ACP? / etc. ON A DAILY BASIS.

If that's the only problems we'll have to deal with, I'll be tickled pink to deal with all the repeat questions.

-- Frank

Archived