MDA advocacy day in Springfield 3/20

steveTA84

March 20 is also the Pro-life rally and lobby day in Springfield.

The phrase "sell tickets" seems to be floating around in my mind.

LOL. It may but a goof show

And JACKPOT! Planned Parenthood shills for the Moms

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/blog/the-gun-violence-epidemic-is-getting-worse-and-we-need-to-talk-about-it

http://i.imgur.com/JKqqxHd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QtRZZ1P.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They'll have about 20% of the turnout Molly has gotten at her events and just a fraction of what IGOLD will be but the LWW politicians will be drooling and fawning all over themselves to meet with the nothing else to do today "moms". Nothing sadder than watching a useless politician trying to get in a photo and groveling for Bloomberg bucks.

March 20 is also the Pro-life rally and lobby day in Springfield.

The phrase "sell tickets" seems to be floating around in my mind.

LOL. It may but a goof show

And JACKPOT! Planned Parenthood shills for the Moms

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/blog/the-gun-violence-epidemic-is-getting-worse-and-we-need-to-talk-about-it

http://i.imgur.com/JKqqxHd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QtRZZ1P.jpg

This reminds me of a t shirt I saw once, it said.... Guns don't kill people abortion clinics do.

I hate it when people stir the pot on more than one issue, and I've said it here, about us, the gun owners.
(That we should stick to the one issue....)

If there was ever a puddle that Planned Parenthood should not step in, this is it.

From 30,000 feet it looks like:

Kill the unborn babies, take the guns from people that don't want to kill unborn babies.

I hate it when people stir the pot on more than one issue, and I've said it here, about us, the gun owners.

If there was ever a puddle that Planned Parenthood should not step in, this is it.

Kill the unborn babies, take the guns from people that don't want to kill unborn babies.

30k feet? Looks like its inches from our face lol

And browsing through the FB/twitter feeds of local MDA members, seems theyre all NPCs and support all of the groups and movements theyre told to support.

And totally, as PP has nothing to do with firearms

And browsing through the FB/twitter feeds of local MDA members, seems theyre all NPCs and support all of the groups and movements theyre told to support.

More proof that they're sheep that have no independent thoughts, just doing as they're told so they can belong to something.

Given the fact that more children are aborted in one day than people (of all ages) are killed by AR15s in a year, one could reasonably say that their priorities are skewed.

Or that they are totally lacking in self-awareness.

Given the fact that more children are aborted in one day than people (of all ages) are killed by AR15s in a year, one could reasonably say that their priorities are skewed.

Or that they are totally lacking in self-awareness.

They only care about kids getting murdered AFTER they're born and then only if a firearm was used. that's what they help make possible and then exploit to push the agenda. half these zombies don't even realize who funds the whole thing.

IL Senate Democrats

@ILSenDems @DonHarmonIL tells @MomsDemand

Youve done something so rare in politics - you changed minds and you changed votes.

Pretty sure it was Bloomberg's cash that did both of those things, not 40 or 50 people in that picture who ignore the thousands that show up for IGOLD.

If we get thousands I will be over the moon! I have my fingers crossed that we will be able to shut it down next week!

Archived