Dirty Politics - The Chicago Way

Lou

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-chicago-13th-ward-alderman-race-kass-20181206-story.html

John Kass has an excellent example of the Chicago Way Of dirty politics. If any of you might doubt how powerful and totally without morals this dictator is, this is just one example.

The David is David Krupa, 19, a freshman at DePaul University who drives a forklift part time. Hes not a political powerhouse. Hes just a conservative Southwest Side teenager studying political science and economics who got it in his head to run for alderman in a race that pits him against the most powerful ward organization in Chicago.

The Goliath is the 13th Ward Democratic Organization run by House Speaker Michael J. Madigan, aka Boss Madigan, the most powerful politician in the state. Boss Madigan has long hand-picked his aldermen. He likes them loyal and quiet. The current silent alderman of the 13th Ward is Marty Quinn.

Paraphrasing the end of the article-

So the incoming Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul, who famously said he would not “go fishing” for corruption, and who also received a million dollars in Madigan political money won't be interested in this one I guess.

And current Illinois Attorney General, Lisa Madigan, the Boss’ daughter, well go and figure.

And lol, Kwame not going to "fish for corruption".

When they are hopping into the boat like Asian Carp it's hard to pretend you don't see it.

The current AG, Lil Lisa Madigan, hasnt found a corrupt Illinois politician to indict in her 16 years in office. SMH.

She went after just one, Willie Wilson.
Not for corruption but the crime of helping people with his own ( not taxpayer) money.

He was exonerated.

So, according to that article, something like 2,600 felony perjury crimes were committed by people who signed signature revocation forms but did not even sign the kid's petition.

Not to mention, that means that the 13th Ward Democratic Organization (Mike Madigan's organization), and AlderClown Marty Quinn's office, are involved in around 2,600 counts of conspiracy to commit felonious election fraud and inducement to commit perjury.

And not only that, the revocation documents were turned over the the board of elections BEFORE the kid even filed his petitions with the board!

Even for Chicago, this is some next-level corruption. There needs to be a Federal investigation and prosecution with this, because I am pretty sure that it rises to the level of deprivation of rights under color of law.

So, according to that article, something like 2,600 felony perjury crimes were committed by people who signed signature revocation forms but did not even sign the kid's petition.

Not to mention, that means that the 13th Ward Democratic Organization (Mike Madigan's organization), and AlderClown Marty Quinn's office, are involved in around 2,600 counts of conspiracy to commit felonious election fraud and inducement to commit perjury.

And not only that, the revocation documents were turned over the the board of elections BEFORE the kid even filed his petitions with the board!

Even for Chicago, this is some next-level corruption. There needs to be a Federal investigation and prosecution with this, because I am pretty sure that it rises to the level of deprivation of rights under color of law.

The intent is to send a message. You don’t run in Chicago without Madigan’s blessing.

The intent is to send a message. You don’t run in Chicago without Madigan’s blessing.

The intent needs to be a Spanish Inquisition from the Feds rooting out this BS with blood and fire. Where is Trump's DOJ and his promise to drain the swamp, not only in Washington but nationwide?

The intent needs to be a Spanish Inquisition from the Feds rooting out this BS with blood and fire. Where is Trump's DOJ and his promise to drain the swamp, not only in Washington but nationwide?

What federal statute was violated? I’m not justifying Madigan’s actions, but I suspect this is solely a local issue.

Complete overkill considering the fact that this kid had zero chance of winning in the general election anyway.

He had a very small chance of winning if he were to be on the ballot. NOW he has zero chance, since he isn't on the ballot at all.

That makes the presumption that the election won't be fixed. I wouldn't bet on that.

Have to admit, I've always hoped someone like Trump/Bezos/whoever would record every single bribe with every single aldercreature, public parasite, inspector needed to establish a business in Chicago/IL - and then turn it over to the Feds. If the Feds don't do anything - release everything, including the video of the evidence being turned over to the Feds. Opening line of my fantasy press conference - "I came to Chicago, not to build - but to bury..."

Eh, who am I kidding... short of SMOD or an EMP over the midwest - nothing will change.

Archived