Sig P320 Safety Concern

FieldGL

Got her back today. The trigger feels good dry firing, will have to test her tomorrow. Also...I never received an email from Sig that they were shipping it back.
They didn't even notify you? Grrr that's gonna be a problem for me since FedEx always drops off during the day and I'm never home during the day. Closest FedEx hub is an hour away from me. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Got her back today. The trigger feels good dry firing, will have to test her tomorrow. Also...I never received an email from Sig that they were shipping it back.
They didn't even notify you? Grrr that's gonna be a problem for me since FedEx always drops off during the day and I'm never home during the day. Closest FedEx hub is an hour away from me. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OOo That sucks. Hope it works out.

I just got back from the range. The double click is gone and she shoots like she did before. I cant tell any difference in the trigger, which is good. So Im happy camper.

Nope, just a "sorry we missed you" from FedEx. Luckily FedEx made another try today and just so happened while I was on lunch so I got it after arguing with the FedEx lady because I had just pulled in when she showed up, tried telling me I'm a neighbor until I forked over my DL. Digging the new trigger on it. Will have to take it to an indoor range nearby for live fire.

Still thinking about selling it though due to a lack of grip extensions for the magazines. Yeah I know that sounds trivial but if I can't keep all of my fingers on the grip then it sorta bothers me. 3 fingers plus thumb not as much control as 4+1.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Nope, just a "sorry we missed you" from FedEx. Luckily FedEx made another try today and just so happened while I was on lunch so I got it after arguing with the FedEx lady because I had just pulled in when she showed up, tried telling me I'm a neighbor until I forked over my DL. Digging the new trigger on it. Will have to take it to an indoor range nearby for live fire. Still thinking about selling it though due to a lack of grip extensions for the magazines. Yeah I know that sounds trivial but if I can't keep all of my fingers on the grip then it sorta bothers me. 3 fingers plus thumb not as much control as 4+1. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

You should be thankful to the driver for asking for ID. Anyone can pull up behind a home delivery truck and claim to be the resident. They can take the package and wait for the driver to pull away, and then get in their car and drive off.

Nope, just a "sorry we missed you" from FedEx. Luckily FedEx made another try today and just so happened while I was on lunch so I got it after arguing with the FedEx lady because I had just pulled in when she showed up, tried telling me I'm a neighbor until I forked over my DL. Digging the new trigger on it. Will have to take it to an indoor range nearby for live fire. Still thinking about selling it though due to a lack of grip extensions for the magazines. Yeah I know that sounds trivial but if I can't keep all of my fingers on the grip then it sorta bothers me. 3 fingers plus thumb not as much control as 4+1. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

There are after market grip extensions for the P320 sub compact. Check the link below for an example. This what I plan on getting when I get my Sub Compact conversion kit for my X Five.

https://adamsgrips.com/products/p250-subcompact-9mm-and-380-caliber-grip-extension-by-adams-grips

I filled out the application for the voluntary upgrade Nov. 9 and received mailing slip from Sig Dec. 28 and shipped it Dec 29. Fedex emailed notice of delivery to Sig today 1/3/18. So I'm hoping to get it back next week instead of the 4-6 weeks turn around stated by Sig.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely NOT digging the new trigger. My accuracy is crap compared to pistol with both the stock (not adverse, but first trigger they used) and Apex flat face trigger. I know it's me but I hate having to re-learn to shoot a specific pistol. Definitely won't carry it until I can get accurate with it, so carrying my always reliable P229R for the time being.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Definitely NOT digging the new trigger. My accuracy is crap compared to pistol with both the stock (not adverse, but first trigger they used) and Apex flat face trigger. I know it's me but I hate having to re-learn to shoot a specific pistol. Definitely won't carry it until I can get accurate with it, so carrying my always reliable P229R for the time being. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I noticed on an earlier post where you said you switched from a small grip module to a medium grip module, could that be causing you in put a little to much thump pressure on the grip, causing your left shot groups, just a thought because i noticed my groups are different when i switch grip size, good luck

I noticed on an earlier post where you said you switched from a small grip module to a medium grip module, could that be causing you in put a little to much thump pressure on the grip, causing your left shot groups, just a thought because i noticed my groups are different when i switch grip size, good luck
Thanks for the tip I'll try out the small grip again, see if my accuracy returns.Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Archived