IGOLD

XD45

Just want to remind everyone coming today to please be on your best behavior. We have a little momentum and the last thing we need is for that to turn into cockyness. Just because the 7th ruled the way they did doesn't give us the right to be outspoked YET. We will be watched like a hawk from the media, legeslators ext.

Got called in to work last night, even though I gave plenty of notice and was supposed to be off today. :(

I think Im more mad / more disappointed, than even those whose busses were cancelled. Today was supposed to be a Happy Day - now I get to spend it all p***** off and working.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Sure wish more time was spent advertising this locally. I called every tv and radio station I could think of within 75 miles of Springfield. They all said the same thing "Why weren't we sent a press release? We've never even heard of Igold." Radio spots played in Chicago, now a bunch of those folks can't make it because of the snow. Maybe we should have spent some money here in Springfield? We handed out flyers, called people, and media, no one knew about it. Not happy.

Archived