Sig Sauer P320C holster?

TriumphRider

Good Evening Everyone!

I recently picked up a Sig Sauer P320C and am in the search of a holster for it. I am not as well versed in the gear/accessories side as most folks here, so I would appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

I want a OWB, Leather, paddle holster with a thumb break retention (think Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens rig in "Justified"). I need a paddle, as there are more than a few places I have to go where I need to disarm, and a belt holster is a pain in that regard.

I search the web, but can't seem to locate one, but I also realize that I really don't know all the manufacturer's, especially the smaller shops.

Can you help a Brother out, and point me in the right direction?

Gator, Thanks! Craft Holsters has exactly what I was looking for. I ordered a Mahogany Leather/Paddle/Thumb Break model last night. Estimated shipping date: 30 Dec, which really offends my desire for "Instant Gratification" :D.

The slow delivery will be worth it if it turns out to be as good as it seems.

I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!

Mike

Good Evening Everyone!

I recently picked up a Sig Sauer P320C and am in the search of a holster for it. I am not as well versed in the gear/accessories side as most folks here, so I would appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

I want a OWB, Leather, paddle holster with a thumb break retention (think Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens rig in "Justified"). I need a paddle, as there are more than a few places I have to go where I need to disarm, and a belt holster is a pain in that regard.

I search the web, but can't seem to locate one, but I also realize that I really don't know all the manufacturer's, especially the smaller shops.

Can you help a Brother out, and point me in the right direction?

I use a Safariland 518 paddle for my Glock. It’s just what you’re looking for if they make one for the 320

Gator, Thanks! Craft Holsters has exactly what I was looking for. I ordered a Mahogany Leather/Paddle/Thumb Break model last night. Estimated shipping date: 30 Dec, which really offends my desire for "Instant Gratification" :D.

The slow delivery will be worth it if it turns out to be as good as it seems.

I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!helping out another gun guy is thanks enough.if you could give a quality and function review after you break it in,I would appreciate it.craft has been on my holster radar.

Mike

I have two glocks now,and I don't feel they "shoot" any better or worse than my other polymer handguns.the appeal for me is their simplicity,durability,and their reputation for going "bang"every time you pull the trigger.as a bonus,the aftermarket accessories options seem to be endless.I have a g19 and g29 and would not hesitate to buy another.

Out of all the pistols I have shot, I have never shot a Glock. Are they "all that"?

No. Factory triggers are not great on them. Sights are plastic. Grip angle is different from what you might call traditional. They seem to be simple machines that just work regardless. I feel the market has moved on from peak Glock. Sig P320 is having a moment now with wide adoption from military and LEO. Modularity is King.

Archived