AMM-Con Second Amendment Media Workshop - Fri. Sept. 21, 2018 - Chicago

Molly B.

I don't understand why a pro gun group scheduled space in the Pritzker Hyatt.

And it is posted, but you can EASILY enter this hotel without seeing the circle-slash-gun signs (especially if you're dropped off, use a taxi or an airport bus, or use the valet parking).

There are three doors at the main entrance: the main door is a massive revolving door that is at least twice the size of a normal revolving door -- it is NOT marked; the two entrances to the side of the main revolving door are marked with the circle-slash-gun sign.

I don't understand why a pro gun group scheduled space in the Pritzker Hyatt.

And it is posted, but you can EASILY enter this hotel without seeing the circle-slash-gun signs (especially if you're dropped off, use a taxi or an airport bus, or use the valet parking).

There are three doors at the main entrance: the main door is a massive revolving door that is at least twice the size of a normal revolving door -- it is NOT marked; the two entrances to the side of the main revolving door are marked with the circle-slash-gun sign.

So, you're encouraging people to carry anyway, even though they now KNOW the place is meant to be posted?

So, you're encouraging people to carry anyway, even though they now KNOW the place is meant to be posted?

I did NOT mean to say you can easily avoid the signs.

I meant to say that, during a normal approach to the main entrance, it is far too easy to miss the the signs to the left and right of the huge main entrance.

That being said, my main point was to expand on TRJ's comment that the hotel is owned by anti-gun Pritzker. Not only is it owned by an anti-gun politician, but it is a posted GFZ.

Pritzker is probably oblivious to the booking.

Could be an embarrassment to him later on in the campaign, so shhhhhhhhh......................

(whadda ya wanna do? cause HIM to cancel the booking??)

These things take years to set up, then re-book.

Instead of just griping, find places that qualify, for the future. Good Luck, in this area.

Archived