IllinoisCarry No Guns No Money cards

cjurczak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems the demand here at Illinois Carry has been satisfied. I have only gotten two orders. If anyone else wants to get cards let me know as soon as you can so I can get them shipped out Wednesday morning.

Thanks to everyone who ordered cards. I do have cards left if anyone has ideas what I can do to get rid of them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All current orders have been packed and shipped as of this morning...If you ordered cards they should arrive soon, if you haven't ordered your cards, you can PM me to reserve your cards. If you are an instructor I encourage you to PM me for details how to receive your FREE No Guns No Money cards (cost of shipping is $6).

Thanks for the kind words from everyone, the cards are generally very well received. Thanks to jazzemt there has been some interest in cards similar to the No Guns No Money cards, but to support Gun Friendly businesses. A card to say Thank You for supporting our right to self defense.

post-6803-0-52339200-1388806970_thumb.png

The design is simple, and to the point. It's a single sided design, and is meant to deliver the message to the business management/owner. These cards can serve to show support for our rights to those business owners who are on the fence, or may feel pressured to put up No Guns signs.

I am looking for feedback on the design, and possible ideas for a second side design. Or if you support the simple single sided design speak up. The text on the card says, "Thank you for respecting my right to self defense. I am choosing to spend my money at your business over those who deny my the right to protect myself and my family."

I have a couple more people interested in No Guns No Money cards. I will be shipping orders out on Tuesday, so if you are interested in getting any cards please PM me for payment details. I currently have less than 700 cards available until my next printing run is done later this month.

Instructors, there are still plenty of free cards available (for $6 cost of shipping), that you can request by PMing me. Please be ready to verify your instructor status.

Finally, there hasn't been any feedback on the "Thank You" cards for those business' who support our right to self defense. I know that I will be using these cards to encourage businesses to remain gun friendly, and respect our rights. I will be printing a small batch of these to meet the limited demand I have seen. If you are interested in these or have any feedback to the design please speak up.

PM me with any questions or for payment details. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again!

I've got 3300 cards counted, packed, and labeled waiting for my to drop off at the post office tomorrow. I had an order cancel, so I have 400 cards left unclaimed if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested, PM for payment details so I can get them shipped out tomorrow with all the rest. Otherwise you're going to be waiting about 3 weeks for more cards to arrive.

Today I got an email newsletter from "Moms Demand Action" anti-gun group. The message revolved around informing business owners to exercise their right to ban guns from entering their businesses. They are handing out free Illinois compliant No Guns signs to unsuspecting/uninformed business owners. What can we do?

post-6803-0-59318500-1370711350_thumb.png

No Guns No Money cards for those who have already posted the signs. Thank You cards for those who are on the fence or considering posting the infamous No Guns sign.

post-6803-0-52339200-1388806970_thumb.png

I have spent the evening counting and packing 2400 cards. I have a number of orders that are still pending payment or shipping information. I am going to give everyone tomorrow to get your orders in and paid for, and ship everything Wednesday morning.

So if you are looking to get some No Guns No Money cards, or some of the new Thank You cards please PM me now for details. If you want your order to ship Wednesday morning I need your order/payment early enough tomorrow to get it packed and ready to ship.

I'm very pleased with both the quality of the cards, and the excellent responsiveness of cjurczak. Using PayPal, I chose the option of 'send a gift', so I absorbed the $0.80 fee for credit card use. Shipping was quick.