Inspect browser Element for CCW status?

jokerone

So I read that if you right click the "Under Review" part of your application. Select Inspect Element, You can see in the class section if its been approved and they are just waiting the 90 days or so.

I did this and got

<span class="QC_VERIFIED">Under Review</span>

So I assume that just means it passed all the questions and payment info QC (Quality Assurance? )

Anybody know how long it takes to go Approved from QC_Verified? I was told something between 15 and 40 days? Then it takes the 90 to 120 to get officially approved.

thanks.

• 1 month later...

So I read that if you right click the "Under Review" part of your application. Select Inspect Element, You can see in the class section if its been approved and they are just waiting the 90 days or so.

I did this and got

So I assume that just means it passed all the questions and payment info QC (Quality Assurance? )

Anybody know how long it takes to go Approved from QC_Verified? I was told something between 15 and 40 days? Then it takes the 90 to 120 to get officially approved.

thanks.

I do not think the QC_Verified has anything to do with your application. Inspecting the element allows you to review the instructions for how the web page is set up and display. This is really beyond my knowledge, but I think this link will give you a general idea.

http://superuser.com/questions/4640/what-is-the-inspect-element-feature-in-google-chrome

I did this and got

thanks.

I do not think the QC_Verified has anything to do with your application. Inspecting the element allows you to review the instructions for how the web page is set up and display. This is really beyond my knowledge, but I think this link will give you a general idea.

http://superuser.com/questions/4640/what-is-the-inspect-element-feature-in-google-chrome

I'm guessing but I believe its the a status as to all the info being correct. name, Credit Card #, etc.

I did this and got

Under Review

thanks.

Did you submit prints?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So I read that if you right click the "Under Review" part of your application. Select Inspect Element, You can see in the class section if its been approved and they are just waiting the 90 days or so. I did this and got Under Review So I assume that just means it passed all the questions and payment info QC (Quality Assurance? ) Anybody know how long it takes to go Approved from QC_Verified? I was told something between 15 and 40 days? Then it takes the 90 to 120 to get officially approved. thanks.
Can't do it on mobile (Safari or Chrome). I figured how to do it on a mobile device using Chrome.

Got the same message you did. QC_VERIFIED.

I did this and got

Under Review

thanks.

Did you submit prints?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No. I refused to give away $60. Its the principle of the matter. I was fine with getting all inky for the original cost (which is what Utah did). But when they said $60 and 30 days quicker, I said nope.

Lucky you by the way congratulation !!

I also paid a visit to my State Senator and politely asked him why my brother who lives in Texas, and had to do the live fire, etc. for his CCW got it in 10 days, and it takes Illinois 4 months? He said they were backlogged, but had a person in his office make a call for me. So that helped I'm sure.

Lucky you by the way congratulation !!

I also paid a visit to my State Senator and politely asked him why my brother who lives in Texas, and had to do the live fire, etc. for his CCW got it in 10 days, and it takes Illinois 4 months? He said they were backlogged, but had a person in his office make a call for me. So that helped I'm sure.

submitted 10/22 change today to .QC_VERIFIED something going on

received mine in the mail today.

Let us know when you've completed your Wally Walk!

thats funny. thats my name too. :-0

Your parents named you Wally Walk?

;)

I think he meant Hipshot

Completed.

I hit the computer store, the clothing store, my favorite restaurant, and Wal-mart.

All I can say is I felt uncomfortable. Not mentally for carrying, I forgot about it for the most part. I mean physically unconformable. It was like having a claw hammer shoved down my back pocket. ;-)

Its Glock 26 with a Hidden Hybrid Holster.

If I were not sitting, I was fine, but in the car, restaurant, etc. It was a bit of a pain..

I'll get use to it.

thanks

"If I were not sitting, I was fine, but in the car, restaurant, etc. It was a bit of a pain.."

Yup. Now begins the search for the perfect holster. In all likelihood you'll eventually spend more on holsters than you did for the gun.

Archived