CCL “under Board review”

• 6 months later...

Anyone know the time table for the possible letter I will receive in the mail being under Board review? Or the chances I will not recieve one? I was told 85% of the cars were not upheld and went back to processing.. can anyone help?

What ever happened with yours? Were you approved? I ask because I am now under board review after I applied 8-16-18, just went to board review yesterday, 11-6-18.

Anyone know the time table for the possible letter I will receive in the mail being under Board review? Or the chances I will not recieve one? I was told 85% of the cars were not upheld and went back to processing.. can anyone help?

What ever happened with yours? Were you approved? I ask because I am now under board review after I applied 8-16-18, just went to board review yesterday, 11-6-18.

Wait, you went UBR almost three months after first applying? They only have a 30 day window to file objections I thought?

Wait, you went UBR almost three months after first applying? They only have a 30 day window to file objections I thought?

Yep...they make it sound like it's the 1st 30 days...I've seen a bunch of people here talking about their 1st 30 is up so they think they are free...guess again. I'm still under board review and now my husband is too. We applied same day and found out about 2 days apart that we are both under review. Never been in an ounce of trouble. Neither one of us. It's frustrating.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so Ill wait and see what happens...

This seems to happen to a LOT of people. How?

If you have no record, then how can you be sent to "board review"?

And the crazy part about it is that my status read Approved and 1hr later it was UBR...

I just went UBR 08/30/19 with nothing on my BG that I know of nor have I had any interactions with LE of any kind so Ill wait and see what happens...

This seems to happen to a LOT of people. How?

If you have no record, then how can you be sent to "board review"?

And the crazy part about it is that my status read Approved and 1hr later it was UBR...
Wait is this a new CCL or a renewal?

And youre sure it was approved earlier?

Id PM MollyB about this and of course you will have to wait on a letter, BUT if its as described, sounds hinkie

Wait is this a new color a renewal?

And youre sure it was approved earlier?

Id PM MollyB about this and of course you will have to wait on a letter, BUT if its as described, sounds hinkie

Yes Im 100% positive it was approved at about 10:30Am 08/30 and I checked again around 11:15am and it said Under Board Review and when I called the ISPFSB the representative sounded very angry after I explained what happened...

And I wonder why there’s no online Response portal on my application status?

I would think they have not decided if they need a response from you yet. If they override the objection, you will not need to submit a response.

I sure hope they don’t need an response from me. If it was already approved, just let it be Approved! I don’t know what’s wrong with this corrupt state/city. I haven’t had any LE interactions of any sort...Smh

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived