Bolingbrook Shooting Range-The Range at 355

The Range at 355

There has been some discussion and certainly a lot of questions regarding our new shooting range in Bolingbrook, The Range at 355. We plan to break ground in April and have construction completed in August, with an opening date of late August, early September. We also want to clarify that the Village of Bolingbrook, especially Mayor Roger Claar, the Village Board, Bolingbrook PD and the Building Department, have been extremely supportive of our project. The zoning variances we needed to build the range have already been approved and the village ordinances enacted.

Our building will be located at 750 Murphy Road, Bolingbrook. The Range will be slightly larger than 19,000 SF, will have two, eight-lane ranges, 3,700 SF of retail, two classrooms, a lounge and a member area. We're shooters like you and plan on making this a great facility. We're going to do everything possible to provide the best customer service in the industry.

You can receive updates by liking us on facebook or following us on Twitter at the following:

https://www.facebook...40970379?ref=hl

@therangeat355

Though various aspects of the project are still a bit dynamic, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Pete

Hi there glad to hear news about this.

I'm very excited that there will be a closer and newer range. I don't get to shoot my AR as much as I'd like.

I'm in Justice so a ride down 55 to Bolingbrook is only about 15 minutes straight down.

Looking forward to it.

Will steel case be allowed? I know steel core is probably a big no-no. One of the reasons I've held off buying a Mosin.

Hi there glad to hear news about this.

I'm very excited that there will be a closer and newer range. I don't get to shoot my AR as much as I'd like.

I'm in Justice so a ride down 55 to Bolingbrook is only about 15 minutes straight down.

Looking forward to it.

Will steel case be allowed? I know steel core is probably a big no-no. One of the reasons I've held off buying a Mosin.

Corrrect, we wouldn't allow steel core, however, we plan to allow .308.

My only question right now is why did you use a bing map link on facebook instead of a google map link?

It looks like Google maps doesn't recognize our address (wants to show us in Romeoville) and facebook must have automatically defaulted to Bing. We will definitely be on the map in the future.

Yeah, what's that about? I wanted to see how far away you were from me, and the transportation options to the area, and it would not come up, except for the Romeoville mis-option.

I just typed in "Murphy Road, Bolingbrook, IL" and got this map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Murphy+Rd,+Woodridge,+IL+60517/@41.715619,-88.0297637,11z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x880e5ac2fc9204b1:0x43e47c8a32bca06b

That's the area?

My only question right now is why did you use a bing map link on facebook instead of a google map link?

It looks like Google maps doesn't recognize our address (wants to show us in Romeoville) and facebook must have automatically defaulted to Bing. We will definitely be on the map in the future.

Yeah, what's that about? I wanted to see how far away you were from me, and the transportation options to the area, and it would not come up, except for the Romeoville mis-option.

I just typed in "Murphy Road, Bolingbrook, IL" and got this map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Murphy+Rd,+Woodridge,+IL+60517/@41.715619,-88.0297637,11z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x880e5ac2fc9204b1:0x43e47c8a32bca06b

That's the area?

Yes, exactly. That's interesting-our property starts at the north end of the two new warehouses and that's where Woodridge stops and Bolingbrook starts.

Archived