State Digital ID

lockman

The digital signature has to match exactly what is on your license. The only correct way would be to go to the drivers services facility and get your license corrected, then create the digital id.

You could create the id with the incorrect zip shown on your dl, but then your FCCL will be incorrect, and will cost $75 to fix, plus you may never receive it if sent to the wrong address.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

First, I admit not reading every post here, but, I ran into that too. Turned out that at one point when I had a small retail business I had set up a digital ID to pay my sales tax with. I had forgotten all about it since once you set everything up, you never needed it again. It was 9 years ago and it was like one post in heaven only knows how many. Of course it just might be old age too......:D

Ihave a question about the digital signature. I just relized my zipcode is incorrect on my drivers licence, should I put the correct zip on the digital signature or should i put what is on my drivers licence. Thanks for the help.

You should enter the data exactly as on your DL. If you want to enter the correct zip get it changed on your DL and then get a digital id,

I have:

Windows 7

Java Version 7 Update 45

IE 11

Get a Java security warning that the applet is unsigned, and that unsigned applets will be blocked in the future. If I "accept the risk" it lets me in

Chrome 32

Unsupported browser - Your browser is not supported. Please use Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox 25.0 or above, or Safari 6 or above. Chrome is NOT supported at present time.

Firefox 26

Unsupported JVM vendor. Java does not appear to be working in your browser. You can test if java is working by going to a website such as www.javatester.org and clicking the “Test the version of Java your browser is using” button. If you need to install Java, it is available for download at www.java.com. Version 1.6 or later of java is needed for our systems.

In FireFox, I went to the java tester site and "test" link near the top. FireFox prompted me to run the testing applet, which was followed by the same Java unsigned applet warning. I "accepted the risk" and it showed that I have "Java Version: 1.7.0_45 from Oracle Corporation." Interestingly, FireFox did not prompt me to run any applet when I was on the Digital ID site.

Oracle Corporation is an "unsupported JVM vendor" - really? They OWN java.

Has anyone tried logging in to this site from a different computer than the one they used to create the ID?

It's titled an Illinois Digital Certificate Login and to me digital "certificates" are more than a userid/password combo.

Yes! Just now, I was "FINALLY" able to obtain my digital ID using a Lenova (Windows Vista - IE9 - Java 6). Then, went on the ISP website using my MacBook Pro (OSX 10.6.8).

So in regards to transferring any digital certificates, the only thing I transferred from PC to Mac was my user log-in info.

just got an email this morning from CMS/PKI folks stating my account had been reset and I could start over with creating my digital ID. Just got thru the process. Then, I went to the site to test/enter my user Id and password, and my account was indeed created.

Now I can actually apply for my CCL. I hope that all goes well. Got to get a cropped photo in my laptop and then I am ready to apply.

PM me if you are having the same problems I had...be glad to help anyone out if I can.

dave

just got an email this morning from CMS/PKI folks stating my account had been reset and I could start over with creating my digital ID. Just got thru the process. Then, I went to the site to test/enter my user Id and password, and my account was indeed created.

Now I can actually apply for my CCL. I hope that all goes well. Got to get a cropped photo in my laptop and then I am ready to apply.

PM me if you are having the same problems I had...be glad to help anyone out if I can.

dave

Same thing happened for me. IE 10 is so slow it's painful.

Eugene

I cant get past the page asking for your DL... tried two different computers here with 2 different windows versions on it..no go. Gonna try my Son's computer later I guess. He has windows 7.. been trying Vista and XP..not sure whether the problem is on my end or ISP..

dave

Did you enter the DL information EXACTLY like it is on your DL? Just like your DL. If your DL says Lane don't enter LN etc.

I cant get past the page asking for your DL... tried two different computers here with 2 different windows versions on it..no go. Gonna try my Son's computer later I guess. He has windows 7.. been trying Vista and XP..not sure whether the problem is on my end or ISP..

dave

Did you enter the DL information EXACTLY like it is on your DL? Just like your DL. If your DL says Lane don't enter LN etc.

didnt get to the place of any address... this is the blanks just below where you entered your FOID#, It just asks for what type of DL or ID you have, the number and expiration.

When I enter that info, and hit the "next" button.. it just sits and wont prompt forward. I can go back, and also hit the save button and it'll do that, but wont do anything when "next" is selected...

I end up just logging out and trying over and over.. same thing each time.

dave

dave

didnt get to the place of any address... this is the blanks just below where you entered your FOID#, It just asks for what type of DL or ID you have, the number and expiration.

When I enter that info, and hit the "next" button.. it just sits and wont prompt forward. I can go back, and also hit the save button and it'll do that, but wont do anything when "next" is selected...

I end up just logging out and trying over and over.. same thing each time.

dave

Are you entering your correct DL? The first character is the first letter of your last name in caps. Are you using dashes in your DL? Did you see if you have the latest version of Java loaded and in use on your computer? OKAY now I see you are talking about your application not Digital ID. The thread was about Digital ID and thought that is what you were talking about. Sorry.

If your use'ing IE, Download FireFox Nightly, Install the java Plugin, When you first go to login you'll get this pop up

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/33/i6gr.png

After your logged on click on section it shows in image to get the pop up then hit continue allowing, This method has worked every time for me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/20/mivb.jpg

I posted in another thread that I was finally able to get my digital ID created today. I opened IE , did a search for digital ID , and then started following the links. Anytime I tried to follow the link short cuts that different ones had posted , I ran into a dead end.

If I had a scanner I might be in good shape now.

I am getting more and more frustrated. I got a ticket number on Dec. 18th and have not gotten a call or email since. Have called a couple times and been told to be patient because they have hundreds in line. I tried to call again today and no one came on the line for over 30 minutes so I just hung up. I suppose they have gotten so many calls they aren't bothering to answer at all now. No recourse I suppose but it sure makes a person feel helpless!

Same here. Problem is I already have a state id from 10 or 15 years ago with an incorrect address the system wont let me change. Have had a ticket #for a couple of weeks with no call back called back in on the 24th, but found out today that they closed my ticket after changing my email that day. I was on the phone with him when he was 'apparently' 'not' helping me. Getting very frustrated too! I've since signed up 3 family members but I'm screwed.

Archived