Petition against Madigans task force

steveTA84

Almost 1k signatures. Please consider signing and spreading

https://www.gunrights4illinois.com/blog/petition-to-illinois-firearm-public-awareness-task-force/

State Representative,

I am writing to you as you are a member of the House Firearm Public Awareness Task Force. As a member you have a heavy burden on your shoulders to find a way to end so called gun violence that plagues urban areas of Illinois, such as Chicago. However, as you do consider means of curbing violence in Illinois I feel it is important for you to remember that making it harder for lawful gun owners to exercise their rights does nothing to stop the criminals from being violent.

I wish my message to be clear: No New Gun Laws!

As an Illinois voter I am no longer prepared to compromise on my rights. We as a nation of gun owners have been compromising on our rights for nearly 100 years. We have enough data to know that gun control does not work.

Evil people shall do evil things regardless of the laws you place on good people. Disarming good people doesnt make a dangerous person less dangerous. In fact quite the opposite, disarming the good people makes the dangerous people even more dangerous.

In good conscience I will be unable to vote for ANY elected official who violates their oath of office by supporting any gun laws.

Archived