RIP RBG

RoadyRunner

Tucker on Fox just showed a reportedly 1-yr-old clip of RBG saying that it would be totally wrong for any party to ever pack the court. I'm sure the dumbocrats will respect that.

They want to pretend that didn't happen while expecting you to believe her dying wish was to wait until after the election to appoint her replacement.

With this kind of open in your face obstruct mentality, they might as well just skip the hearings and confirm with a roll call vote and get the new Justice seated before the November session. The hearings won't change a thing, they will just be a stage for the Democrats to attack the nomination!

“We’ve been through this recently with Justice [brett] Kavanaugh and before that with Justice [Neil] Gorsuch, so if there were some triple-secret procedural trick that we could pull we would have been pretty negligent in not pulling it in those two earlier proceedings,” Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-cant-be-stopped-from-confirming-trumps-supreme-court-nominee-senate-democrat-says-224130725.html

With this kind of open in your face obstruct mentality, they might as well just skip the hearings and confirm with a roll call vote and get the new Justice seated before the November session. The hearings won't change a thing, they will just be a stage for the Democrats to attack the nomination!

No, not necessarily.

Every day they have their moment in front of the hearing microphone and their face on the screen will be a free ad for the Republican party, and a reminder to those with short term memories how bad it was for Kavanaugh.

I realize they have no boundaries and no decency, but I imagine a few of them would be a little leary of taking another dump on national tv for weeks at a time, when many of them may need to be home campaigning for their political lives.

Trashing an accomplished and heavily credentialed woman in her field won't go well with anyone but the lowest of the barrel supporters.

Just a thought, how do you think liberal justices like Ginsberg, Kagan, Sotomayor viewed these "hearings"?

I doubt they eye Kavanaugh as a rapist drunken ex frat boy, and they likely thanked their lucky stars they got confirmed in an era before the torch and pitchfork mobs started running the show.

No, not necessarily.

Every day they have their moment in front of the hearing microphone and their face on the screen will be a free ad for the Republican party, and a reminder to those with short term memories how bad it was for Kavanaugh.

I realize they have no boundaries and no decency, but I imagine a few of them would be a little leary of taking another dump on national tv for weeks at a time, when many of them may need to be home campaigning for their political lives.

Trashing an accomplished and heavily credentialed woman in her field won't go well with anyone but the lowest of the barrel supporters.

Just a thought, how do you think liberal justices like Ginsberg, Kagan, Sotomayor viewed these "hearings"?

I doubt they eye Kavanaugh as a rapist drunken ex frat boy, and they likely thanked their lucky stars they got confirmed in an era before the torch and pitchfork mobs started running the show.

More like ruining the show.

I think the hearing will be good for Trump in the end. It puts on full display the democrats idiocy and the obvious want of power, nothing to do with politics or the greater good of our country. It also takes away the MSM pushing China flu that is apparently going to kill us all. Joe is going to keep in hiding until November 3 and hope that something big happens that will hurt Trump. Thats his only hope.

Murkowski is now changing her tune. She must be getting an earful from her constituents.

I think when Mitch advised his membership "to keep their powder dry" by not making statements locking themselves into a position, it was a not too thinly veiled threat.

Susan Collins is trailing in the polls in a center-left state. If he doesn't need her vote, McConnell might let her slide. Murkowski isn't up for reelection this year. And I don't think Alaska can be fairly described as "center-left".

Multiple MSM reporting Barrett will be the nominee.

Best choice right now, she recently had Senate hearings and the Democrats already pulled out all the guns trying to take her down and failed, so the best they can do is re-hash the same stuff that failed to sway anyone before aka scream 'dogma' and attack her religious choice.

But, I'll bet the casting call just went out over the wire for anyone she might have encountered in college or high school that would be interested in having their memories recovered from that unkown date, unkown time and unkown place.

Everything the Left hates was on that stage at the end....Family, Love, Life, Happiness, Adoption, Children of different races, Strong Female.

Everything the Left hates is a pretty silly thing to say... even as an echo of the current conservative "hate message".

Nah..Its dead on.

See ya at the hearings...

Everything the Left hates was on that stage at the end....Family, Love, Life, Happiness, Adoption, Children of different races, Strong Female.

Everything the Left hates is a pretty silly thing to say... even as an echo of the current conservative "hate message".

Apparently, the left hates white people who are stable and well off adopting Haitian children and giving the children a better life than in a third world country without parents......

post-16014-0-31292600-1601167529_thumb.jpeg

post-16014-0-88396900-1601167508_thumb.jpeg

post-16014-0-63530900-1601167582_thumb.jpeg

Personally (and to any sane individual), shows she has a heart and is willing to take the ultimate responsibility (caring for children that arent her own)

Both Illinois Senators Duckworth and Durbin have announced their NO vote on ACB as have several other liberal Democrats.

I’d love to see a few more announcements from Democrats that their minds are made up already and then Majority Leader turns around and cancels the Judiciary Committee hearings saying they are no longer needed.

Democrat heads would be exploding ......

Both Illinois Senators Duckworth and Durbin have announced their NO vote on ACB as have several other liberal Democrats.

I’d love to see a few more announcements from Democrats that their minds are made up already and then Majority Leader turns around and cancels the Judiciary Committee hearings saying they are no longer needed.

Democrat heads would be exploding ......

Leaked plans for their protests and plans (starting tomorrow)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17F6RSRNp_L3ihulD1WgdPbBugK2XXX2lsO6JqK207o0/edit

Apparently, the left hates white people who are stable and well off adopting Haitian children and giving the children a better life than in a third world country without parents......

attachicon.gif8EF2D4CE-2DEE-485A-9E1F-26D5C6381650.jpeg

attachicon.gif9586B08D-967E-40FB-866E-5720DAA62F6C.jpeg

attachicon.gif9388D00A-CD41-4445-ACE3-6BB0A2D79102.jpeg

Personally (and to any sane individual), shows she has a heart and is willing to take the ultimate responsibility (caring for children that arent her own)

I'm all for Trump's choice, but aren't there any American children with no parents?

And the Democrats and Left are now totally unhinged, I expect more rioting, looting and arson in the coming days especially after confirmation that is expected to happen before the end of October.

Quick someone get a trademark for "Glorious ACB" and start the marketing!

Too late

They already have “Notorious ACB” limited edition t-shirts out!

Don't coat tail...lol

Archived