Professor shoots himself to protest President Trump

GSDlady

"Bird was charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, discharging a gun within a prohibited structure and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property"

THis is why they are so against CC, guns in general. As usual, they assume EVERYONE has no mental stability and control, like they do.

FWIW, he was named as a Professor Emeritus in the linked OP article. If so, that means he no longer is an active Professor, or teaches.

Reminds me of the Einsteinian logic of a guy in my small hometown about 30 years ago. Was having a major, escalating argument with his live-in girlfriend and the police department had been called. As they pulled into the driveway of the ramshackle house, the guy screamed, "If I can't have you, NOBODY can!!!", and shot HIMSELF (not HER) in the stomach with a .38.

He survived, and later spent some time in jail.....

Hope this dude fares as well after his "protest"!

Hypocrite and, unfortunately, an incompetent hypocrite. Not to mention a crazy one. They'll patch him up and make him some kind of dean or guidance counselor. After all, the NRA forced the gun into his hands, then the gun pointed itself at his arm, when on self-fire and shot him. How hard would it have been for him to hit his brain, unless he was sitting on the porcelain throne and the toilet seat was blocking his shot?

I think he was playing with his pistol in the bathroom, NDed, then needed an excuse... Internal monologue: What am I going to tell everyone!? My co-workers have major TDS and do stupid stuff all the time... "I'm protesting Trump! Yea, that's the ticket." Praise and support from coworkers ensues instead of being outcast for being irresponsible with a weapon he brought to school illegally...

They'll patch him up and make him some kind of dean or guidance counselor. After all, the NRA forced the gun into his hands, then the gun pointed itself at his arm, when on self-fire and shot him. How hard would it have been for him to hit his brain, unless he was sitting on the porcelain throne and the toilet seat was blocking his shot?

I hope he will never be allowed to step foot in another school again, much less work in one. He's demonstrated mental instability and violent tendencies. If a person will shoot themselves, they'll shoot anyone. He's a danger to the public.

They'll patch him up and make him some kind of dean or guidance counselor. After all, the NRA forced the gun into his hands, then the gun pointed itself at his arm, when on self-fire and shot him. How hard would it have been for him to hit his brain, unless he was sitting on the porcelain throne and the toilet seat was blocking his shot?

I hope he will never be allowed to step foot in another school again, much less work in one. He's demonstrated mental instability and violent tendencies. If a person will shoot themselves, they'll shoot anyone. He's a danger to the public.

100% agreed

Archived