Their president

http://i.imgur.com/DSzO7pr.jpg

One of her clients under the firm

http://i.imgur.com/oFpUu5j.jpg

The Vice President

http://i.imgur.com/id6yI9r.jpg

One of her positions (2005-2013)

http://i.imgur.com/5ySAntY.jpg

I was given this by another watchdog. Please use this in anyway that can help us

Just in case someone doesn't quite get the deal:

Accurate Biometrics is a private fingerprinting company.

It supported, through its lobbyists, the "Fix the FOID" Act, which requires that we all get fingerprinted.

I guess the next step is when 23andMe lobbies to get all gun owners DNA tested.

Just doing her job. More fingerprints = more $$$$

Jokes on them if Willis buys support for this turd legislation with a cap fingerprint fees below cost like FFL transfers.

While true, lets say only 700,000 CCL holders and theres 2.3 million FOID holders. Willis said $28, right? Still puts about $45 million in their pocket

EDIT: CCL numbers are way off, which means even more $$$ in their pockets

Just in case someone doesn't quite get the deal:Accurate Biometrics is a private fingerprinting company.It supported, through its lobbyists, the "Fix the FOID" Act, which requires that we all get fingerprinted.I guess the next step is when 23andMe lobbies to get all gun owners DNA tested.

And is connected, through lobbyists, to Sheriff Tom Dart

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-foid-gun-card-fingerprinting-20190409-story.html

On Tuesday, supporters of legislation that would amend gun ownership laws and make fingerprinting mandatory for a FOID card say its a mathematical certainty that of the 265,000 concealed carry licensees and more than 2 million FOID card holders in Illinois, Arquero and Martin are not the only ones who lied on their applications.

Cara Smith, the chief policy officer for Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, says the proposed law is long overdue and will make the state safer.

Certainly the fact that we dont fingerprint applicants is appalling, and that obviously was a clear issue in the tragedy in Aurora.

This is Dart and Willis (and all the others) getting their way

If a defense contractor lobbies to get funding for a defense program, obviously it benefits, but there's no really hidden agenda.

If a private corporation lobbies for a new business opportunity disguised as an anti-crime bill targeting people with no criminal records, it's duplicitous.

That Dart would team up with Willis for gun control is no surprise.

That the same private corporation already has Dart's ear for something just means, I think, that they're working the system to be the exclusive providers of fingerprinting services in Illinois. Do we know how many government contracts they already have with state, county, and municipal law enforcement?

Edit: Hmm, and are they the ones that provide all fingerprinting services for Regional Offices of Education? (I don't know.)

Jokes on them if Willis buys support for this turd legislation with a cap fingerprint fees below cost like FFL transfers.

While true, lets say only 700,000 CCL holders and theres 2.3 million FOID holders. Willis said $28, right? Still puts about $45 million in their pocket

FOID is roughly 2.3M but my understanding of current CCL is only about 320K.

Willis said $28 but I suspect she was referring to theISP charge to do the BG check. Would be surprised to find anyone that low but theres another board post gathering info.

If a defense contractor lobbies to get funding for a defense program, obviously it benefits, but there's no really hidden agenda.If a private corporation lobbies for a new business opportunity disguised as an anti-crime bill targeting people with no criminal records, it's duplicitous.That Dart would team up with Willis for gun control is no surprise.That the same private corporation already has Dart's ear for something just means, I think, that they're working the system to be the exclusive providers of fingerprinting services in Illinois. Do we know how many government contracts they already have with state, county, and municipal law enforcement?Edit: Hmm, and are they the ones that provide all fingerprinting services for Regional Offices of Education? (I don't know.)

Have contracts with:

Chicago Park District

Chicago Public Schools

City of Chicago Employment

(At the bottom)

http://accurate-biometrics.com/fingerprinting_Procedures.html

The crooked crap seeps into everything in this state. Maybe they should mandate that paper prints can be done for free at ANY law enforcement department. Can you imaging the howling that every police department would do with that amount of prints needing done ? Looks like another back door crony enrichment law. This state has gotten as corrupt as it is due to no one digging at all into the connections. No one follows the money. Not one news organisation digs into anything. These people know there will be no one looking.

The crooked crap seeps into everything in this state. Maybe they should mandate that paper prints can be done for free at ANY law enforcement department. Can you imaging the howling that every police department would do with that amount of prints needing done ? Looks like another back door crony enrichment law. This state has gotten as corrupt as it is due to no one digging at all into the connections. No one follows the money. Not one news organisation digs into anything. These people know there will be no one looking.

The problem with making people work for free is their work product reflects what you paid for. Forcing vendors/ police to do for free is begging for errors that further bungle and slow the process of applying/ renewing and could trigger a suspension/ revocation.

FOID is roughly 2.3M but my understanding of current CCL is only about 320K.

Willis said $28 but I suspect she was referring to theISP charge to do the BG check. Would be surprised to find anyone that low but theres another board post gathering info.

It's accurate to say the true cost is $60-70 in the Chicago area.

Downstate there's just 12 possible vendors of fingerprint scanning services located south of I80. Of those, we need to refine the data further to see which ones are private licensees who use them internally. There were a few school districts and a health care services place excluded from the count as those almost certainly will not be doing firearm license process stuff. So cost downstate is even higher as access is far more difficult.

So how much were the citizens of Illinois sold out for?

Great find! We should let this go through and then as was stated “slap the state with an injunction before the ink is even dry!”, then FOID act gets whacked and we can have constitutional ownership.

That's precisely what I've been saying, although not "let it go through." But if it does, these new restrictions do substantially burden the core right and there will be no question the FOID is unconstitutional. Making someone drive to closest ISP District HQ? Yep hold on let me take an entire bleeping day and a half tank of gas (raise that gas tax!) to apply for my FOID. Ridiculous. I'm sure the trooper tasked with dealing with FOID apps will be really happy he/she has to do that all...day...every...day. And getting prints down here (west of Peoria) would be very difficult.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Talking point to antis:

You realize this amendment is designed to stuff a private businesss pockets, right? Should this pass, the company is possibly awarded $64,000,000 to fingerprint every FOID holder. This isnt about safety, its about business and money. Blood money, as cronies are using a tragedy to profit. Willis said $28 for prints. 28 times 2.3 million FOID card holder is $64,000,000

Talking point to antis:

You realize this amendment is designed to stuff a private businesss pockets, right? Should this pass, the company is possibly awarded $64,000,000 to fingerprint every FOID holder. This isnt about safety, its about business and money. Blood money, as cronies are using a tragedy to profit. Willis said $28 for prints. 28 times 2.3 million FOID card holder is $64,000,000

The antis don't care. If they could bankrupt every FFL and every gun owner, then they consider it a victory.

Ask them to fingerprint people to vote or to express their 1st amendment rights... Then maybe they'll start to get it.

Talking point to antis:

Wouldn’t it be nice if they limited the fingerprint cost to $28 like they want to limit FFL transfers to $10.

Didn't our recently elected AG say he wouldn't go digging for corruption? Well, he doesn't have to dig. It looks as though, in this case, it's being served to him on a silver platter.

Didn't our recently elected AG say he wouldn't go digging for corruption? Well, he doesn't have to dig. It looks as though, in this case, it's being served to him on a silver platter.

Don't expect him to see anything on the platter unless it involves a guy named Benjamin.

Archived