Daltech Bull belt

MagSlap

I tried searching the forums about this belt..but I get:

Error 404 Not Found

Our apologies for the temporary inconvenience. The requested URL was not found on this server. We suggest you try one of the links below:

=======

Anyway...I was poking around for a new belt and decided to try the daltech bull belt.

Reviews seem good..and they made in the USA from our neighbors in Indiana.

Checking the regular pricing on their site..they seemed reasonable...

But what I got on amazon was hilarious!

I got this one..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LI6GUV8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P672OEBN11JR&psc=1

Price out the door was mindboggling...

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
$34.99
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00
Promotion Applied:
-$3.50
Promotion Applied:
-$1.75
Total before tax:
$29.74
Estimated tax to be collected:
$0.00
Grand Total:
$29.74

Wow!! The 'promotions'..were evidently just 'there'.. I did nothing to apply them.

Its "Sold by Daltech Force" so it must be coming directly from them rather than an amazon warehouse or other retailer. (Well...The fact that there is no tax tells me its DEFINITELY not coming from amazon)

So..aside from the price..anybody else using this belt?

I tried searching the forums about this belt..but I get:

Error 404 Not Found

Our apologies for the temporary inconvenience. The requested URL was not found on this server. We suggest you try one of the links below:

Google says

Need a good carry belt

Concealed Carry Belts - What do you wear?

Budget EDC Belt?

Carry Belt

Concealed Carry Belt Recomendations

I haven't read any of them other than to verify they mention Daltech.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...I got the belt...

I fudged up...too small...

Sent an email to Daltech..they responded the next day to simply send it back...I sent it back that evening and reported back the tracking number...

The email exchanges were courteous..and actually entertaining..

The customer services was absolutely great.

Today, I got the larger belt. And dang..its nice. The hole spacing is far better than my other primary belt.

And ya..its as thick as they claim. Very stiff..but not enough to feel like you are wearing a steel band off a wine barrel. :)

So...overall? Very very happy!!

I bought one of these almost a year ago off eBay for a little less than the one on Amazon. It's my daily belt, and it's holding up admirably. Still quite stiff, considering. I would buy another. One thing, you may want to use a drop of blue loc-tite on the Chicago screws holding the buckle, as they loosen up over time.

I don't have the Bull Belt, but from experience I will say their SuperBio belt is the bee's knees. I tried a Kore Essentials and an Akers before giving the SuperBio a shot, and the SuperBio is the only one that I have been 100% satisfied with. I sold the Kore and still wear the Akers when I'm NOT carrying (basically, at work), but the SuperBio has cemented itself as my EDC belt.

Archived