FOID Renewal

Longrange454

Just my two cents, in advance of any additional explanation. If you're having technology trouble with the website, try different browsers. My wife had to renew her FOID, and we tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and IE. It was a struggle, but I can't recall which one finally succeeded

Side note - she renewed it shortly after receiving the notice in October for a 2/1/2020 expiration date, and it's still under review, but that's a whole different load of BS for another thread.

Got it done, and it wasn't on ISP web. Can't and won't say any more than that. What a bunch bull.

Nope, I agree with you!

Why would anyone asking for help here tell anyone how something actually works and why?

Not like people expect help from this site, right?

Great job

User error.

Nah

That would assume that the ISP site was used!

He says it was NOT on the ISP site!

Wait, wait, I am assuming that you are talking about the same post?

Or is it MY user error for actually hitting the “post” button?

Damn Clowns are always getting it backwards......

Just my two cents, in advance of any additional explanation. If you're having technology trouble with the website, try different browsers. My wife had to renew her FOID, and we tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and IE. It was a struggle, but I can't recall which one finally succeeded

Side note - she renewed it shortly after receiving the notice in October for a 2/1/2020 expiration date, and it's still under review, but that's a whole different load of BS for another thread.

I noticed Edge does not allow "inspect element" I had to use either Internet Explorer or Chrome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got it done, and it wasn't on ISP web. Can't and won't say any more than that. What a bunch bull.

Nope, I agree with you!

Why would anyone asking for help here tell anyone how something actually works and why?

Not like people expect help from this site, right?

Great job

User error.

Nah

That would assume that the ISP site was used!

He says it was NOT on the ISP site!

Wait, wait, I am assuming that you are talking about the same post?

Or is it MY user error for actually hitting the post button?

Damn Clowns are always getting it backwards......

I meant the OP's post. His wife probably had the CAPS Lock button on.

Archived