City of Chicago goes after Fidelity Academy's range plans

Fidelity Academy

Today the City of Chicago served a subpoena on Fidelity Investigative Training Academy, in conjunction with the Ezell v. City of Chicago federal litigation, to obtain all of the academy's records, research and plans for its proposed range build-out our main campus in Chicago. As the photo shows, the city still has just enough money, to pay for our appearance in the deposition.

In honor of Alan Gottlieb's photo, I thought his shot with the Chicago check would be an appropriate symbol of determination.

post-2868-133245644894.jpg

Today the City of Chicago served a subpoena on Fidelity Investigative Training Academy, in conjunction with the Ezell v. City of Chicago federal litigation, to obtain all of the academy's records, research and plans for its proposed range build-out our main campus in Chicago. As the photo shows, the city still has just enough money, to pay for our appearance in the deposition.

In honor of Alan Gottlieb's photo, I thought his shot with the Chicago check would be an appropriate symbol of determination.

Wouldn't you have to submit all of that to get a building permit anyway?

whistle.png I would have thought that with 50 shot and 10 killed last weekend Chicago would have better things to do than harass a legitimate business owner but I guess not.

I hope everything works out and keep us updated.

Legitimate business owners are easier to catch. Those criminals are sneaky little ******** and a lot of work!!

Amazing. I would fight it, then make them show cause as to why it should not be built.

No no! They should answer every question honestly and make the city attorneys look like uniformed fools on the record. Depositions are recorded! This could be great material!

Sent from my tactical multicam SCH-I500.

Dont take no crap off of them Andre. I know you are a fighter. You have a beautiful facility down there and they hate it.

Need anything?

I have some mutual friends helping us out with this. I will update as we go.

Our goal is to increase the number of legally armed citizens in Chicago, and that goal has not gone unnoticed by the city. They have begin, in earnest, to focus on us. At the same time, we have gotten emails and calls from a lot of our friends in support, and that does help - it is frustrating and stressful but we aren't giving up. Many of our friends in the CPD and Cook County Sheriffs Dept. have lent a voice of support.

Archived