Problem with an ammo supplier.......

vezpa

I ordered some hard-to-find ammunition from an online company for a really good price. A little over a week after the order

was placed I received an empty box from the supplier. It wasn't marked ammo or "ORD" to tip anyone off that it contained ammo.

The tracking information they provided said the package was shipped Fedex ground. It had a label from the USPS with

a different origination address than the company website and the package made 12 stops between here and TX.

It was not damaged in any way and it doesn't look like it was tampered with. The box was completely empty, no packing slip, ammo or anything.

They have not responded to emails since Tuesday and their phone has had a busy signal since Tuesday as well.

It was a $91 order so its not the end of the world. I will need to dispute the charges on my credit card. It just sucks because I wanted

the ammunition. Is it even legal to ship ammunition via USPS?

Anyone heard of or dealt with this company?

http://www.munireusa.com/

No its not legal to ship ammo through USPS at all. If the seller used a shipping service that started with Fedex and then shipped the ammo though USPS for final delivery then there's your answer. That could have been a shipping error or the shipper that picked that particular service to save money. Or maybe its just an outright scam.

SGammo.com is the place to by ammunition online, if you have never heard of them.

Archived