Anthony Pomonis

c-rock

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Ron Paul Republican who owns a small business (Merry-Ann's Diner) here in Champaign.

I'm from the area: I've lived in District 7 nearly all my life (23 of 29 years).

I'm only 29 years old and new to the game of politics, but, as sad as the current political landscape is, I feel these lacks are positives.

After my experiences with the Ron Paul campaign I felt a moral obligation to voice a message of accountability and transparency (that Ron Paul helped to espouse). My friends from the campaign are Wayne Johnson, Marty Johnson, Andrea Rice, Scott Schmucker, to name a few.

Once elected, I'll run the local government like I run my wildly successful business...AS A BUSINESS THAT HOLDS INDIVIDUALS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR.

I fully support the 2nd Amendment, and can't wait to get to work for the people of the community that helped to shape who I am.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Anthony "Tony" Pomonis

ps. I'm working the Republican booth at the County Fair this weekend...keep an eye out for me if you're in attendance!

I'm a Ron Paul Republican who owns a small business (Merry-Ann's Diner) here in Champaign.

I'm from the area: I've lived in District 7 nearly all my life (23 of 29 years).

I'm only 29 years old and new to the game of politics, but, as sad as the current political landscape is, I feel these lacks are positives.

After my experiences with the Ron Paul campaign I felt a moral obligation to voice a message of accountability and transparency (that Ron Paul helped to espouse). My friends from the campaign are Wayne Johnson, Marty Johnson, Andrea Rice, Scott Schmucker, to name a few.

Once elected, I'll run the local government like I run my wildly successful business...AS A BUSINESS THAT HOLDS INDIVIDUALS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR.

I fully support the 2nd Amendment, and can't wait to get to work for the people of the community that helped to shape who I am.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Anthony "Tony" Pomonis

ps. I'm working the Republican booth at the County Fair this weekend...keep an eye out for me if you're in attendance!

Wow, very cool to have you visit Tony! I'm an occasional patron at your establishment, was Cat around when you bought the business? Oh yeah and I'm a Ron Paul'er too! You've definitely got my support. I'll try to remember to stop by the booth this weekend!

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Anthony "Tony" Pomonis

Alright!!

District 7...against Pius Weibel, and the district in which I live!! :angry: :jerry: :jerry: :ninja: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe we should meet????

What 'bout you, Oneshot??

District 7...against Pius Weibel, and the district in which I live!! :jerry: :jerry: :beer1: :ninja: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe we should meet????

Sounds good to me! :angry:

Let's get her done. My cell # is 778-7260, or just stop by Taffies Restaurant sometime for breakfast or a cup of coffee (Monday thru Friday, 7am-2pm...I've been helping out there since October). Just ask for Tony.

Note: The only exception is Thursdays, I cook lunch services at Merry-Ann's Downtown on Thursdays from 11-1. I'm also at Merry-Ann's Downtown 7 days a week at at 6 am and Merry Ann's on Neil St. 7 days a week at 6:30 am (but only for about half an hour each).

Also, I remember Cat very well from the old days at Neil St.

She was a lot of fun and lorded over the graveyard shift, if I remember correctly.

Well, I look forward to meeting you guys!

Best,

Tony

District 7...against Pius Weibel, and the district in which I live!! :jerry: :jerry: :beer1: :ninja: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe we should meet????

Sounds good to me! :angry:

Let's get her done. My cell # is 778-7260, or just stop by Taffies Restaurant sometime for breakfast or a cup of coffee (Monday thru Friday, 7am-2pm...I've been helping out there since October). Just ask for Tony.

Note: The only exception is Thursdays, I cook lunch services at Merry-Ann's Downtown on Thursdays from 11-1. I'm also at Merry-Ann's Downtown 7 days a week at at 6 am and Merry Ann's on Neil St. 7 days a week at 6:30 am (but only for about half an hour each).

She was a lot of fun and lorded over the graveyard shift, if I remember correctly.

Well, I look forward to meeting you guys!

Best,

Tony

Yes!!

Look out Pius!!! Here we come!!!

Ha, good to hear. I've known her since 1992 when she consoled me over the break up with a girlfriend - lol When I was stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA we met up a couple of times on her tour of the West, once at her grandparents in Santa Barbara and again when she came through CPen. :ninja: I ran into her again a couple of years ago when she was at Taffies, I need to track her down again...

So when shall we go Coach?

Ha, good to hear. I've known her since 1992 when she consoled me over the break up with a girlfriend - lol When I was stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA we met up a couple of times on her tour of the West, once at her grandparents in Santa Barbara and again when she came through CPen. :ninja: I ran into her again a couple of years ago when she was at Taffies, I need to track her down again...

So when shall we go Coach?

I'm in contact...I'll let ya know!

We ARE gonna get it done!

Hey, everybody else out there...sorry if Oneshot and I have captured this thread, but you probably don't understand what it means to have "our side" runnin' against Emil Jones, the 2nd!

Good on you two! I know all of the hard work Coach has done in Champaign county has been held up almost single handedly by this one man, Mr. Weibel. He has got to go!

Archived