Which Glock .22 conversion is best

rott

One of my bigger regrets was tossing in my Advantage Arms G17 conversion when I sold the gun.

It was close to perfect. It was possible, believe it or not, to limp-wrist it, especially with economy ammunition, but it only happened to my wife and I couldn't get it to do it on my own, nor could anyone else.

Incidentally, GAT Guns in Dundee had a pretty good-sized pile of them in stock the other day.

Sadly, only the Glock ones and not the 1911 ones.

Advantage Arms. I have one for G19 and the only problem with it is I need a LOT more magazines.

Great way to learn trigger control, breathing and shot placement. I have the older version which I don't think is made anymore. The latest addition is the LE model.

One of my bigger regrets was tossing in my Advantage Arms G17 conversion when I sold the gun.

It was close to perfect. It was possible, believe it or not, to limp-wrist it, especially with economy ammunition, but it only happened to my wife and I couldn't get it to do it on my own, nor could anyone else.

Incidentally, GAT Guns in Dundee had a pretty good-sized pile of them in stock the other day.

Sadly, only the Glock ones and not the 1911 ones.

GAT still has them available. However, they are marked NOT for GEN 4. $349

Archived