IllinoisCarry No Guns No Money cards

cjurczak

Have you though of replacing the revolver with the new Illinois official no guns allowed sign?

PM on the way...

The thought crossed my mind, but for all the same reasons we don't like the signs and it's design, I don't want to use a specific handgun ie. Beretta 92 in my design. The handgun on the cards was specifically vague, and generic.

Everyone who has requested cards has been informed that the next printing will arrive sometime this week. If you requested cards, and didn't hear from me, please let me know.

I had one large last minute order, that I hadn't ordered enough cards to cover, so I added another 1000 cards to the order. I will have some extras if anyone else is interested, just send me a PM.

The Illinois Carry community never fails, it's good to know that so many are willing to stand up for their 2nd Amendment rights.

Thanks to everyone who bought No guns/No Money cards and have vowed to take a stand against businesses who are scared of law abiding gun owners...

More cards are available for anyone else who wants to stand up to business owners.

100 cards - $18

250 cards - $30

500 cards - $47

PM me to reserve your cards, and prepare yourself for the eneviatable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I am picking up the latest batch of cards from the printer today! I will pack them this weekend and ship them Monday morning. Monday afternoon I am picking up the remainder of the cards and packing and shipping them as soon as I can.

I have had several people request cards and then never sent payment. This means I have some cards that are unspoken for at this point. If anyone is still interested I have about 800 cards left. PM me with the number of cards you'd like, and I'll reply with payment information.

Edited by cjurczak

A quick update...I shipped about 2200 cards this morning and will be picking up another 2500 on my way home tonight... Those will be packed and shipped as soon as I can...

All of the cards have been spoken for by members of Illinois Carry. I am proud to say that many among us have armed ourselves with thousands of these cards.

This morning the last of the cards were shipped out...I am still pending payment from a few people...

Up to now I have only been shipping quanties 100 or more... There had been some interest in smaller quantities 25 or 50...

I am looking into a feasible method of shipping small quantities... If smaller quantity interests you please PM so I can judge the interest...

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased cards and taken a stand for their 2nd Ammendment rights...

Mine are in my car "No Guns" side up. My friend about spit out his coke when he say them. He was wondering why I'd have no guns cards. I then showed him the rear.

I had a similar situation...I have a stack on my desk at work. I have had "gun buddies" notice them and crap themselves because I had anti-gun stuff around...and I had a semi-anti-gun guy get interested because he saw the no guns logo...

I explained the cards, and he admitted it draws the attention of a non-gun person with the logo in a non confrontational way...

I am currently working with owner of a gun shop on a post card that could mailed to an offending business to explain our stance on their no guns sign. He is going to be including them with all compact handgun sales in his shop. As well as part of a packet for all CCW students.