Dismayed at all the "experts" saying it's all over

vito

I for one predict Trump will win, and do so overwhelmingly. Clinton is such a bad candidate and so dislikable that I see her base failing to show up on Election Day, especially if they think she has a lock on the election. Angry working class whites will go for Trump, and these folks don't respond to pollsters so much of the doom and gloom predictions are due to this factor. If you agree that Clinton would be a disaster for gun owners, and almost everyone else, send the Trump campaign a few bucks.

Face it, Hillary is the next President. I am voting for Gary Johnson, but the day the FBI said she broke the law 110 times but they won't press charges... She is our next president. It's been over for weeks.

Face it, Hillary is the next President. I am voting for Gary Johnson, but the day the FBI said she broke the law 110 times but they won't press charges... She is our next president. It's been over for weeks.

this is a dumb thing to do - librarian party candidates are only relevant in home owners association and pta elections

A dumb thing to do will be to vote for the lesser of two evils. You are still voting for evil. I believe Gary Johnson is the best candidate which isn't saying much based on the elephant and the jack a** he is running against. Voting for the lesser of two evils for the last several generations is what got this country in the mess we are in.

But the nice thing is neither mine nor your votes count anyways, so we are just pissing in the wind discussing this.

Wasting a vote on the Libertarian party is not what we need now. With needing to fill 4-5 SCOTUS positions, the next president will surely gave the power to change the future.

It may be over, but we need to fight until the end. I am not in love with Trump, but worst case this is for 4 years.

Anyway you cut it , slice it , call it , rationalize it . Thats a Vote for Hillary . PLAIN and Simple . You might as well Poll for her

Wasting a vote on the Libertarian party is not what we need now. With needing to fill 4-5 SCOTUS positions, the next president will surely gave the power to change the future.

It may be over, but we need to fight until the end. I am not in love with Trump, but worst case this is for 4 years.

See above reply. Thanks.

Anyway you cut it , slice it , call it , rationalize it . Thats a Vote for Hillary . PLAIN and Simple . You might as well Poll for her

That may well be true. I will stand by my decision with my head held high and with a clear conscience.

This is Illinois. Do you really believe this state will go red?

My point exactly.

BTW, I do really like a couple of trumps picks for various cabinet positions.

A dumb thing to do will be to vote for the lesser of two evils. You are still voting for evil. I believe Gary Johnson is the best candidate which isn't saying much based on the elephant and the jack a** he is running against. Voting for the lesser of two evils for the last several generations is what got this country in the mess we are in.

But the nice thing is neither mine nor your votes count anyways, so we are just pissing in the wind discussing this.

Gary Johnson's VP is an anti. On gun issues, between the four pairs of candidates, there are three evils, and Trump.

I voted for Cruz, and I'm voting for Trump. I've sent him some money also not because he needs money, but because he needs a show of support.

I find it difficult to believe that after all the discussions online about the real impact of voting Libertarian, I.e., Hilary wins, there are still people ignorant or dumb enough to say they support the 2nd Amendment but are voting for other than Trump. They are the "useful idiots" of the Democrat Party. Pitiful.

Oh his VP is a lunatic. Trust me, I took notice. But that's the VP.

I would have voted for Cruz, I would have preferred Rand. I wanted to vote for Trump, but he just won't shut his mouth.

I find it difficult to believe that after all the discussions online about the real impact of voting Libertarian, I.e., Hilary wins, there are still people ignorant or dumb enough to say they support the 2nd Amendment but are voting for other than Trump. They are the "useful idiots" of the Democrat Party. Pitiful.

I am sorry that I insulted your savior. No I am not.

It's funny when I just repeat myself so I'll do it twice more and then bow out.

1) I will stand by my decision with my head held high and a clear conscience.

2) None of our votes count anyways so we are just pissing in the wind discussing this.

I predict Trump will win as well. Something HAS to be done about the open borders, terrorism, and political ccorrectness, etc. The two party system plays good cop-bad cop. It's time for the "bad cop" to come in and clean up the place. The elites will allow Trump to win, clean up, and then usher in the "nice" politician in 2020 or 24.

The main reason Trump is so despised is because of the media. Everything he says is twisted into so called "hate speech". Meanwhile, no one asks Hillary any tough questions. He's running against Hillary and the media at the same time. There are lots of people who will vote for him, but cannot say so for fear of retribution.

Some are guessing an 80/30 split for Clinton. Trump reportedly is losing his old white guy base. Nice to see him apologize for whatever some reports say he apologized for today. Trump was the Democratic Party dream candidate before the first primary debate.

80/30 split? New math?

Liberal math? I was just padding for the cheaters...

80/20

Trump will win. He may even win Illinois. The Libertarian candidates this year are not the best candidates.

Turn off the Lame Stream Media, it's full of lies.

Tens of thousands routinely turn out to see Trump, while Clinton can barely manage a couple hundred.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/donald-trump-surging-black-voters-bests-romney-mccain-latino-voters/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/americans-immigrants-back-donald-trumps-immigration-vetting/http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291783-trump-goes-to-war-against-media

The main reason Trump is so despised is because of the media. Everything he says is twisted into so called "hate speech". Meanwhile, no one asks Hillary any tough questions. He's running against Hillary and the media at the same time. There are lots of people who will vote for him, but cannot say so for fear of retribution.

He might be despised because he is seen by many as a despicable, blustery, name calling bullying sort of a man. It might be entirely his own fault. Were he a saintly honest highly regarded businessman he would be depicted as such.

To everyone who says our votes don't count here in Illinois , I wonder how it was that the following graph shows Republicans winning Illinois.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Illinois

The only way a Republican has a chance to win is if all the people who who say they are voting for Gary Johnson vote for Trump instead.

Yes 1988 was the last year , however how many Republicans stay home or vote for someone else because they don't agree with the party candidate.

To everyone who says our votes don't count here in Illinois , I wonder how it was that the following graph shows Republicans winning Illinois.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Illinois

The only way a Republican has a chance to win is if all the people who who say they are voting for Gary Johnson vote for Trump instead.

Yes 1988 was the last year , however how many Republicans stay home or vote for someone else because they don't agree with the party candidate.

How many dead people voted democratic?

Wait for the debates - then make a choice.

Trump could very well destroy Hillary in the first one by just speaking to all the baggage she carries.

She talks about making millionaires "pay their fair share" like she's only got 10 bucks in a savings account.

Trump will win. He may even win Illinois. The Libertarian candidates this year are not the best candidates.

Turn off the Lame Stream Media, it's full of lies.

Tens of thousands routinely turn out to see Trump, while Clinton can barely manage a couple hundred.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/donald-trump-surging-black-voters-bests-romney-mccain-latino-voters/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/americans-immigrants-back-donald-trumps-immigration-vetting/http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291783-trump-goes-to-war-against-media

He might be despised because he is seen by many as a despicable, blustery, name calling bullying sort of a man. It might be entirely his own fault. Were he a saintly honest highly regarded businessman he would be depicted as such.

I disagree. You can't get much more "saintly" than someone like Mitt Romney, or Ben Carson, yet they were constantly lambasted by the media simply for being conservatives.

I only need to believe my own ears, and not the media or the leftists. As a so called "Latino", I've yet to be offended by anything Trump has said.

I was more offended when Obama said:

"If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

THAT'S an insult to every freedom loving, hard working man and entrepreneur who ever lived.

Archived