Instructors approved!

John Q Public

I'm curious if any of you guys made the list without sending in an initialized curriculum checklist.

I submitted a curriculum approval form, because I plan to teach my own curriculum.

I think the magic formula is having been fingerprinted right away, filling out the paperwork correctly and having it in their hands Tuesday morning.

May god have mercy on those of you who didn't fill everything out correctly or who sent them your entire curriculum, or otherwise didn't follow directions. You may find yourself in limbo until they establish a procedure to correct mistakes and deficiencies...

Well I submitted mine Saturday Morning and I from out if state. So when will they approve that. Lol.

Since you failed to follow the direction, your paperwork is probably in the purgatory file...

I am on there, but I am not telling you who I am :ninja:

Those of us who matter already know! :ninja:.

I mailed all my paperwork yesterday, regular post. I has the same thought as Federal Farmer. Until curriculums are approved, I don't see a reason to rush...

To those approved, I was fingerprinted on Thursday, finished my online application within 5 minutes of it being posted and had my packet there on Saturday. What about you?

I got printed Friday morning and submitted my online app around 6:00pm online, and mailed my stuff Saturday morning. I tracked it and it arrived Monday night in Springfield. I figure after readying yours I will hopefully be on the list next week. Hopefully it won't be long on the curriculum approval.

Well I submitted mine Saturday Morning and I from out if state. So when will they approve that. Lol.

Since you failed to follow the direction, your paperwork is probably in the purgatory file...

I am on there, but I am not telling you who I am :ninja:

Those of us who matter already know! :ninja:.

I mailed all my paperwork yesterday, regular post. I has the same thought as Federal Farmer. Until curriculums are approved, I don't see a reason to rush...

Bob,

My instructor stuff was sent by the book. It was my curriculum I sent. Will just have to wait and see. I figure there will be more added next week.

I'm curious if any of you guys made the list without sending in an initialized curriculum checklist.

I filled in the form indicating that I was going to use "NRA Basic Pistol and supplement with the Illinois Carry Curriculum"....the language in quotes is verbatim.

Same here, NRA BP and Illinois Carry Curriculum . Also not LEO.

But they did spell my last name incorrect, therefore it could be argued that I am not yet certified

To those approved, I was fingerprinted on Thursday, finished my online application within 5 minutes of it being posted and had my packet there on Saturday. What about you?

Fingerprinted Friday at noon, application submitted within an hour of it being posted, packet notarized and in Priority Mail on Saturday.

Archived