Spartan Tactical Training Group

Glockenstein

I have taken almost all of his classes. Nobody better to learn from. I will say however that while this class will give you great gun handling for 3Gun it is less on the competition side. If you have never done 3gun this is a very good place to start. If you are looking to do 3Gun after this there will be several other things you will have to learn primarily on the shotgun reloading side. John tends to focus on the tactical aspects of shotgun manipulation primarily through port loading to select different shot types. 3Gun is all about keeping the guns loaded for the course of fire. I have taken his 1 day shotgun class and that was the primary focus. You will come out of this after 5 days with quite a skillset. I have not seen him offer this class in the last couple of years. Not sure if he does different things for this. You will have to take some classes before this in order to qualify he does not give up on this easily (I have seen him do it but rarely).

If you are trying to get into 3Gun let me know I do this all summer every summer. I know almost all of the people involved at a state an national level. PM me with your contact info if you have questions.

Archived