Photo

Contact Your State Legislator - 99th General Assembly Legislative Contacts

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 cls74

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:52 AM

Rep. Butlers email address(not listed above)

butler@ilhousegop.org

#32 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 20,306 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:36 AM

Thank you sir. Updated again.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—...
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.   (2 Corinthians 4 NIV)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#33 d38runner

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:06 PM

Anyone have Senator Tom Rooney's email address?

#34 InterestedBystander

• 6,053 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it lists

senatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.

http://senatortomroo... Release Act (2)revised.pdf

Maybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member
GOA Member
🇺🇸

#35 mauserme

• Admin
  • 20,306 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:47 AM

Try SenatorTomRooney(at)gmail(dot)com

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—...
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.   (2 Corinthians 4 NIV)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#36 mauserme

• Admin
  • 20,306 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:49 AM

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it lists

senatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.

http://senatortomroo... Release Act (2)revised.pdf

Maybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.

That's where I got mine, too.

Did you notice that the link on that page actually goes to the prior Senator's email address?

#37 InterestedBystander

• 6,053 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:13 AM

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it listssenatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.http://senatortomroo... Release Act (2)revised.pdfMaybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.
That's where I got mine, too.Did you notice that the link on that page actually goes to the prior Senator's email address?
Ah, see that now. I pulled the link from elsewhere on site and not the contact form so did not see it going to murphys site. Sloppy IT
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member
GOA Member
🇺🇸

#38 korgs130

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:44 AM

Sen Weaver's email: chuck@senwaever.com

The 73rd dist rep is no longer David Leitch. It is now Ryan Spain 

Springfield Office: 228-N Stratton Office Building Springfield, IL   62706  (217) 782-8108   District Office: 5407 N. University St., Arbor Hall Suite B Peoria, IL  61614  (309) 690-7373 (309) 690-7375 FAX Email: spain@ilhousegop.org

Edited by korgs130, 28 February 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#39 d38runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:32 AM

Thanks guys for getting me Rooney's email.

#40 bcook619

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

Left messages with the governors office and my state reps. All we can hope for now are VETOS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users