HB5745

DHan

On second thought, similar to the HB0148 & BH5745 differences, I'm not sure it makes sense to contrast and post this either.

Eh it doesn't really matter because it's public info. Anyone can look it up on ILGA and it's on the very main page when you plug in a bill. It's no secret

The last I knew, we were being discouraged from breaking both bills down and posting all the info here on the board for the anti-gun people to view and absorb. If people here want to know what's in the bills - they just have to look it up themselves. And if "they're too busy and just thought they'd ask"....well....then that's just too bad.

On second thought, similar to the HB0148 & BH5745 differences, I'm not sure it makes sense to contrast and post this either.

Eh it doesn't really matter because it's public info. Anyone can look it up on ILGA and it's on the very main page when you plug in a bill. It's no secret

The last I knew, we were being discouraged from breaking both bills down and posting all the info here on the board for the anti-gun people to view and absorb. If people here want to know what's in the bills - they just have to look it up themselves. And if "they're too busy and just thought they'd ask"....well....then that's just too bad.

This is correct. While the information is public, not all of our opposition is gun savvy (or any kind of savvy for that matter).

We dont need to help them along, if we can avoid it.

Archived