Sig P320 Safety Concern

FieldGL

No, I meant an email telling me I'll get an email when the parts are ready. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.......BUT, you still received something from them, I haven't received any email from Sig. Even as lil as an update would still be nice from Sig. Ill wait till you post, your getting more then me. lol

No, I meant an email telling me I'll get an email when the parts are ready. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.......BUT, you still received something from them, I haven't received any email from Sig. Even as lil as an update would still be nice from Sig. Ill wait till you post, your getting more then me. lol

Gmail sorted it into the....not the main inbox, one of those sub-folders like "Promotions." If you enrolled online then you should get a confirmation email. I'll post an update whenever I get one. May call Sig today to see if I can get a very rough timeline on the rollout of this "upgrade program."

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Got this from SIG today. Nice to see they are working on things.

Our records indicate that you have registered for our voluntary upgrade program.

However, we have found conflicting information and are requesting that you confirm your name, email, physical address and serial number of your p320.

We appreciate your help,

Just got an email from sig regarding the upgrade.

Thank you for successfully registering your P320 for SIG SAUER’s no-cost Voluntary Upgrade Program. It is our goal to keep you informed throughout this process.

We will begin sending information and labels required for returning your P320 throughout October and November. Shipping labels will go out in stages based on when each P320 was registered so you may not see yours immediately.

We would also like to take this opportunity to verify your return shipment information.

Keep in mind that we must have a physical residential address to return your firearm to you (no business or PO Box addresses will be accepted), and an adult over 21 years of age will need to be home to sign for the returned pistol.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received emails from sig so I can return the p320 to them via FedEx.

Gratz..

I did mine the first day Sigs site went up and in the morning. Two of my buddies did theirs later in afternoon the same day and got there labels Oct 19th. Im still waiting on a label and not happy..lol

I received an email from sig oct 3rd confirming my registration and that I should be expecting further correspondence soon. Have you received that first email from them yet?? If I remember correctly, I registered that first week as well.

Just received emails from sig so I can return the p320 to them via FedEx.

Gratz..

I did mine the first day Sigs site went up and in the morning. Two of my buddies did theirs later in afternoon the same day and got there labels Oct 19th. Im still waiting on a label and not happy..lol

I received an email from sig oct 3rd confirming my registration and that I should be expecting further correspondence soon. Have you received that first email from them yet?? If I remember correctly, I registered that first week as well.

Just checked my folder and received the labels being shipped soon and wanting to confirm address email on OCT 3. Hopefully I wont be far behind. Thanks for the info.

Received email from them and tracking number. It just arrived at the Chicago sorting facility. Should be back in my hands tomorrow. Pretty fast won't you say???

Heck Ya.

Question for you , was yours a compact? Looks like Sig is doing the compacts before the subs. I was reading the CNC machines are more then likely set for the compacts. More compacts sold. Im still waiting for my label and yes I have a sub.

Received email from them and tracking number. It just arrived at the Chicago sorting facility. Should be back in my hands tomorrow. Pretty fast won't you say???

Heck Ya.

Question for you , was yours a compact? Looks like Sig is doing the compacts before the subs. I was reading the CNC machines are more then likely set for the compacts. More compacts sold. Im still waiting for my label and yes I have a sub.

Arrived at home this morning. Yes it is a compact.

Not surprised they did full size, retooled for compacts, will do the same for subs. Unfortunately for me, I have a subcompact. Wonder where dealer stock fits in, since they have to retool for each size.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Not surprised they did full size, retooled for compacts, will do the same for subs. Unfortunately for me, I have a subcompact. Wonder where dealer stock fits in, since they have to retool for each size. Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I thought I read somewhere that Sig is just replacing LGS inventory, not upgrading. I also heard thru the grapevine, shops are just selling them without informing buyers of the upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Got her back today. The trigger feels good dry firing, will have to test her tomorrow. Also...I never received an email from Sig that they were shipping it back. The main email that has been used during this time didn't receive any info that it shipped. I did get some kind of generic email from Sig on another email account, that I never registered for the upgrade. I didn't click on the file attachment , was afraid of some virus and deleted.

Archived