Rossi 461 holster found

RandyP

I recently picked up a Rossi 46102 - ,357 Magnum, six shot snub-nose revolver. Very nice hangun, surprisingly accurate and the 26 oz weight absorbs recoil very well. The problem was finding a holster for the gosh-darn thing. A generic style Blackhawk nylon fabric belt with thumb break in size 0 fits but wasn't really made for it and I actually didn't want a thumb break style..

I spoke with most of the main store brands customer service folks and they just don't make one for the Rossi. I am happy however to report that the Galco CM118 (tan) and CM118B (black DOES fit this rascal pretty well. It is technically a Combat Master belt holster -no thumb break- made for the Ruger SP101 2-1/4" barrel which also,lists the Colt Agent, Cobra, Detective Special 2" and Taurus 605 2" as fitting this model. With luck my Rossi 461 is 'close enough' to be retained well.

It is an OWB that rides very close to the body so it should conceal well under most loose shirts or jackets.

I wanted to post this since Google mostly shows posts on a variety of forums over the years from other owners seeking a holster without resolution. Hope the info proves useful to fellow owners of this very nice revolver.

Archived