RICO to the rescue!

Rangerdeepv

Prediction.

Taxpayers will defend them for the next 12 years....evidence will stack 90 feet high....and it will be reduced to jaywalking..with time served...with an apology...and a rebate to madigan for his troubles....

He will never go to jail

He will never pay a fine

He very well may die of natural causes before they get around to actually saying ok let’s arrest him

He may step down with the back room set up being his daughter taking his place

If they wanted to neuter him correctly at this time they should have removed him as house speaker until further notice

Pending any outcomes

Maybe even going as far as not allowing him inside any meeting and or votes........

He will never go to jail

He will never pay a fine

He very well may die of natural causes before they get around to actually saying ok let’s arrest him

He may step down with the back room set up being his daughter taking his place

If they wanted to neuter him correctly at this time they should have removed him as house speaker until further notice

Pending any outcomes

Maybe even going as far as not allowing him inside any meeting and or votes........

Hey now...that sounds like a red flag law and that's illeg....errr...wait...what?..Hmmm...But...

<Head explodes>

This is a civil case that has nothing to do with the US Attorney’s investigations. RICO has both civil and criminal enforcement. The civil

Cases are potentially lucrative (treble damages) and the burden of proof is only a preponderance of the evidence. I’m actually surprised that it took this long for someone to file it. ComEd has already admitted to criminal conduct, the only thing left to prove is that there were damages from the criminal enterprise. Madigan will be a tougher defendant. I would expect him to file a motion seeking a continuance until the conclusion of any pending criminal investigations or cases. He’ll probably get the continuance because the rule of civil procedure seek to avoid biasing criminal cases.

Is that why Tricky Dicky is retiring, feds closing in on the machine?

WHAATT?!?

When did this happen? I haven't heard anything about Dick "Turban" retiring ! You do realize this would mean that "Duckworthless" would be the "senior senator" from Illinois.

That's it! Get my hopes up and slap me back down with just two lines of text. :cry:

Daley leaves, the peasants rejoice! Enter Daley 2 the peasants cry! Daley 2 leaves, the peasants rejoice! Enter Rahm the peasant weep, well, those that havens passed of old age.... Enter LL, are you kidding.....? nope just when you though it couldn't get worse we get Lori. Just in case you weren't feeling bad enough, MM has been there pulling the strings to it and the Gov seat too.

Sometimes, I just wish that the, "City" would go the way of the Fitzgerald.... Ya, get extra point for your age if you get the ref.

I'm very tired of one city and man controlling an entire state! DOn't get me started on Jabba....

Chicago wake up, Mike, go be with that which you have emulated so well.

JQ

Archived