Photo

How come "View New Content" no longer works

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 junglebob

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

I used to get to "view new content" right away when I logged in.  Now I don't anymore.  If I click on View New Content at the top of the web page it always says no new content.   And there usually is new content from my last login.

Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrong doers should dominate just men.  -  Augustine

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#2 HeavyDuty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

Still working for me. Maybe log out, clear your cache and cookie and log back in?

#3 InterestedBystander

• 3,305 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:42 AM

Double check the options selected to the left under "by content type"
NRA Life Member
ISRA Member

#4 oohrah

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

^^This - I accidentally touched a different option and rarely saw anything "new" until I fixed this.
USMC, Retired
Waco, Texas
Texas LTC
Illinois CCL
SASS 105352

#5 junglebob

• 5,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

^^This - I accidentally touched a different option and rarely saw anything "new" until I fixed this.

I don't see options on the left.

Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrong doers should dominate just men.  -  Augustine

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#6 Trevis

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

I don't see options on the left.

oTJUZAe.png

You don't see this?

"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom...and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged..." - Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

― Lysander SpoonerNo Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

1AApp.jpg

#7 junglebob

• 5,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

No Trevis, It doesn't appear on my screen.

#8 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 17,332 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

See if it works now.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#9 junglebob

• 5,932 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

See if it works now.

Yes it is working now. I did shut down my computer for a minute.

#10 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 17,332 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Well, one of us did the right thing.  Glad it's working again.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users