Circuit Court Appeal

Giant Teddybear

• 2 weeks later...

You know.There was a point.While serving with the Marines in Viet Nam.When I realized we were in fact.Cannon fodder.We were all brothers in arms fighting for what we thought was a good cause.We were sold out by our own politicians.Nothing we could do would change the outcome.Now here we are.Fighting against politicians who in the end have the last word as to our future.We have appeals of people who should be granted their rights and people who have foid and cc who are just trying to hold on to what they have.When I changed my address it was changed on the ISP site four days later.Yet we wait years for them to respond to our renewals and appeals.This it seems is bigger then the ISP.Get a lawyer,call your state representative.Really? How about an act of God ? Most likely that wouldn"t work either.Is it possible that someone has told whoever to sandbag the replys.Hello,Hello. is anyone out there

Why exactly aren't reinstatement orders sent directly from the attorney/appeal board/courthouse/whatever to the department head responsible for this?

Is it because their is no department? It just goes to another clerical worker who places it on top of the nearest pile on their desk?

Who is supposed to be accountable when these issues arise?

If there is a department and/or persons responsible, what is it they are doing that otherwise prevents these FOIDs and CCs from being processed?

Archived